PDA

View Full Version : Suggested ID for a HUnewearl

Goldstix69
Jan 22, 2003, 01:45 PM
I want an ID that will give the most hunter weapons. I have a HUmar Redria and I like my finds alot..(execpt for all of those dam diska's) I'm thinking that it might be Skyly. I'm not sure though because I don't know what all of the rares are. I've probally only seen about 20% of the rares in the game so far and most of them were 9 Stars. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Please no replys about... OMG not another best Section ID topic. I tried the forum search but it all it gave me was 100 topics from 3 different threads. Other words..no help at all.

Brundidge
Jan 22, 2003, 01:50 PM
I'm a Skyly HUnewearl right now and foremost a lot of Flowen replica drops http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
But I made a Skyly to get the shiznitty best looking weapon called Heart of Poumn (claw type). I think Oran or Skyly though I never tried a Bluefill personally myself.

Yurika
Jan 22, 2003, 01:57 PM
Skyly is Yuck, IMO. It's nothing but dragon slayers, flowens, and yuk. There's plenty of skyly people around who have all that stuff for relatively easy trade, so you're not realy going to miss out on anything if you're not a skyly. You definently do not want a pinkal. period. Unless you're a force and want high level disks - a buddy of mine made himself a pinkal hucaseal, and wound up giving up on it mid-way in ult and made a fonewhearl with a redria id so he could get some stuff to use with the hucaseal.

I've used both Whitill and Greenil on my hunewhearl, and of the two, I think Whitill is a really good ID for a hunter. It's definently worth it for the ease of getting good red weapons like the partisan and the handgun (red partisan off ult. pal rappies, and red handgun off ult. ob lillies). Greenil has a lot of alright stuff, but I'd be having a much more difficult time if I hadn't collected stuff through my whitill. My buddy really digs redria, but I can't tell you what he's got off of redria.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-03-02 23:58 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Jan 22, 2003, 02:08 PM
Skyly does pretty good for my HUnewearl. The only downside is that Skyly's secondary find is rifle-class weapons and its minimal find is mechgun-class weapons (a hunter's best friend). Whitill is okay, but you'd wind up with even more slicer-class weapons as a primary, though the secondary is mechgun-class weapons. The best choices for a hunter, imo, are either Oran or Purplenum. With Oran you'd find dagger-class weapons primarily, with a secondary of sword-class weapons. With Purplenum you'd find mechgun-class weapons primarily, with a secondary of dagger-class weapons. Both IDs have some good armor finds, among other things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-01-22 11:13 ]</font>

Eumcoz
Jan 22, 2003, 03:39 PM
I find Oran best for any HU class, high dagger find, and decent part/sword finds.

Sedric
Jan 23, 2003, 12:41 AM
I heard that Oran is only ID that finds the DNA. I believe it is yet to confirmed, but if it is, then all I gotta say is: damn.... Oran is too good as it is and now it's even better.

KendraKirai
Jan 23, 2003, 08:47 PM
My HUnewearl is an Oran. Orans get lots of daggers, and HUnewearls are perhaps the best dagger users in the game. Of course, I'm slightly dubious of any weapon that gets you *that* close to the enemies that can attack faster than you can recover...

You might want to do with one that finds lots of handguns or mechguns, 'cause HUnewearls don't have the durability of any of the other hunters. Keeping the enemies away is a *good* thing.

Sephiroth4902
Jan 25, 2003, 11:00 PM
ORAN IS THE BEST

Goza
Jan 25, 2003, 11:51 PM
HUnewearls don't step in to the last swing much with Swords, so Skyly is kinda cool. My ID of the moment is Purplenum because mechguns rule, and they have good forest drops. I'd go with one of those two.

Oran seems to be very popular now, and I can't say that I've ever played it. Seems to me like there aren't many daggers though, and they only get the lower end swords since it's not their primary drop. I could be wrong.

As always, pick what you want and go for it. Oh, and don't be Greennill.

Elixer
Jan 26, 2003, 03:44 AM
my hunewearl is purplenum i find lots of mechguns

Goldstix69
Jan 26, 2003, 03:57 AM
Thnx for the suggestions everyone. I ended up picking a Oran because of the daggers that I'll get with it. I hope it works out for me.