PDA

View Full Version : Beverly Hills 90210 is returning to T.V

eXo
May 14, 2008, 12:47 AM
I just heard it on the news thats somewhat disturbing for some reason hahahaha

Toadthroat
May 14, 2008, 01:12 AM
Old episodes or new?
Cause it not unheard of to play reruns of a high rated show.

Retehi
May 14, 2008, 01:21 AM
It won't be same unless Melrose Place comes on immediately afterwards.

eXo
May 14, 2008, 02:10 AM
It's new episods with a new cast but someone the old people will have roles like teachers etc..

Stormsworder
May 14, 2008, 06:12 AM
Betcha anything it's going to get ruined then... -_- They probably should just leave it alone.

Makes me wonder if the X-Files movie will be any good at all now...

Anduril
May 14, 2008, 01:56 PM
When I first heard about it it reminded me of the premise for Welcome Back, Kotter : a former student returns to their High School to be a teacher.

SubstanceD
May 14, 2008, 02:31 PM
They've actually been going on about this for quite some time now. I don't really know what to make of this. It can either turn out to be really bad idea or it will be a big hit.

Katrina
May 14, 2008, 02:33 PM
Now I'm curious to see who's going to be the teacher

Anduril
May 14, 2008, 02:37 PM
On 2008-05-14 12:33, Katrina wrote:
Now I'm curious to see who's going to be the teacher

I know that the one that was in a cult, did heavy drugs and was raped is going to be the Guidance Counselor. Yeah... >.>

SubstanceD
May 14, 2008, 02:49 PM
I remember hearing that Audrey Zuckerman ( that was her name of the brainy chick who was in the earlier series, right? ) is back, only this time she the mother of one of shows main characters.

amtalx
May 14, 2008, 03:28 PM
Rich white kids with problems...awesome.

eXo
May 14, 2008, 06:05 PM
i never watched a single episode of the original show however i might watch atleast the first one just to see wtf the hype was all about ... man this makes me feel like says WTB save by the bell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SubstanceD
May 15, 2008, 03:50 AM
I'm ashamed to admit that I used to watch this show. It's not exactly the type of thing that hetorsexual men admit to doing. How did I get into the show? At boarding school. There was a t.v. in the lounge and the senoirs more or less controlled what the rest of us watched. Some of the lads had a thing for Jenny Garth and Shannon Doherty, I didn't. Of course I was singing a very different tune when my childhood crush Tiffany Amber Thiesen ( from Saved By The Bell ) joined the cast.

I walked out of boarding school addicted to 90210 and Star Trek ( Next Gen and Deep Space Nine ), shows that I wouldn't have been caught dead watching overwise.