PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: How can i perform SUV attacks?

DRIGER-V
May 14, 2008, 06:34 AM
I know that CAST type race can perform SUV attacks but i dont know how to do itT_T. do i need to buy a weapon that can do SUV attack? Please give details about it....THNX!

EMPYREAN
May 14, 2008, 06:59 AM
SUV is an armour unit. u can but them att the armour shop on the 2nd floor GC
to use it u must have an armour that has an open extra slot
u can not use an suv be4 u r LV20
when u have it equipped a bar below your HP will begin to build upp. when it is att max, hit the 2 atack button at the same time and it will go off.

Amalga
May 14, 2008, 10:17 AM
More specifically:

You can buy SUV units from Parum's GRM shop or the Armor shop in Clyez City 2nd Floor.

Any Line Shield that has an Extra Slot will do so long as it has an equal or greater ranking than the SUV you want to equip (for instance, you can't equip a B-Rank SUV with C-Rank Line Shields--you need a B-Rank shield or higher). Also, you'll need to have reached Level 20.

When you have your SUV equipped and go into the mission field, you'll notice that as you do damage (and take damage), the gauge below your HP/EXP bar will fill up. When it starts glowing, hit your Attack and Photon Art button (for example: X and Y for Xbox 360 players) at the same time.

Your character will then summon the weapon, during which he or she is invincible. You also have a small window of time to aim the weapon (though with Sturm Buster, Sturm Attacker, Ascension Gift, and Paradi Cataract, aiming isn't necessary) so make sure you take advantage of that.

Aries2384
May 14, 2008, 08:35 PM
Wow. I have been playing for over a year and I never knew they sold SUV's in the GC armor shop. Wow.

Phoenix148
May 14, 2008, 08:55 PM
you have to aim ascension...

DRIGER-V
May 14, 2008, 11:58 PM
thanks for the help! Now i know how to have SUV armor unit..I thought that SUV is a photon art^^....THNX

DRIGER-V
May 15, 2008, 12:04 AM
Does summoning a weapon is random ?????.........

Anduril
May 15, 2008, 03:32 PM
On 2008-05-14 22:04, DRIGER-V wrote:
Does summoning a weapon is random ?????.........

For Acsension Gift the effect and summoned weapon is random, but for all the others they are a set effect and weapon type. Or if you mean if the activation is random: No, you just have to press the two buttons used for attacks at once when the bar under your HP is full.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-05-15 13:33 ]</font>

Amalga
May 15, 2008, 08:07 PM
On 2008-05-14 18:55, Phoenix148 wrote:
you have to aim ascension...

Oh, right. The object lands in front of you. My bad.

DRIGER-V
May 16, 2008, 02:22 AM
I already buy SUV unit, and i do all the details you said thanks for the help ! And i know now that summoning a weapon is not random you have to choose what SUV weapon that you want to summon in the battlefield^^,............ THNX!!!!