PDA

View Full Version : PSO Server shutdown And how hacks use to be a problem

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 08:58 PM
Well it finally happened, PSO server for the X-box had finally shutdown I have to admit it had a good run, and it is kinda sad that it had to shutdown.
Though there were a few problems and other reasons why they shutdown and personaly this is my opinion.
Though alot people moved onto PSU which isn't bad at all.. PSU is actually rather good game. Though I think the main problem was hackers. I personaly don't have anything against hackers in the game. I can understand it's something you can do But The one thing they should have never done, that was giving hacked weapons to legit players in the game. Yeah hacked weapons would be useful for Tough bosses like Dark Falz and the other main guy in Ep2. Though the hacked weapons and mags were ok for awhile.. Though it took away one thing from the game besides lowering your chances of finding rares.. It takes out the challenge in the game.. The more the players played with hacked items the more boring the game got which kinda killed PSO from the inside. Though its not all the hackers fault because you do have noobs who beg for hacked weapons and kids who don't know any better. One thing I did kinda hoped was that they could make PSO for the online part Free for all players who don't have a 360 or have PSU

Jaspaller
May 15, 2008, 09:04 PM
Dupes were pretty rampant back in the day, but when the 127%'s and the over 200 mags started rolling in I think that's what started doing it in.

Yeah, it's dead and Sega nor Microsoft don't want anything more to do with it. Sucks that they even gipped us of a weeks worth of playing but I've moved on to other unspeakable places

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 09:07 PM
Exactly I mean I can't lie I use to take part in a Clan called KSOT and thats where I saw how hacked, duped items and things like that were at it's worse though i bet there were worse clans than KSOT

SStrikerR
May 15, 2008, 09:09 PM
Welcome to pso-world!
And also it's sad that it was shutdown, but they wouldn't make it free considering that they would be steadily losing money keeping servers running.

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 09:10 PM
yeah.. But a guy can dream lol

SStrikerR
May 15, 2008, 09:11 PM
Keep dreaming. And personally, I think you should've just posted this in another of the pso-x topics. But oh well, we have forum space to share here.

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 09:16 PM
hmm true than again I am still learning about this site

SStrikerR
May 15, 2008, 09:18 PM
I suggest you read the stickies.

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 09:20 PM
is there a way to delete this topic? Sorry about waiting forum space

Jaspaller
May 15, 2008, 09:25 PM
It doesn't matter. Topic is fine here. There's not much activity going on anyways. Lol @ sig ryan. First the peewee rollback and now this one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-05-15 19:26 ]</font>

LegendaryRyu
May 15, 2008, 09:27 PM
ok lol live and learn