PDA

View Full Version : EPIV story ? what do we do from 9-1 to the end of the stor

Arika
May 16, 2008, 01:50 AM
what do we do from 9-1 to the end of the story mission ?

in the past I played JP version of pSOBB, and the story seem no sense to me. why do we have to meet many people from black paper and follow Rupika and etc.

Can anyone explain it in detail? may be it would be best if you can say what we do in order of 9-1,9-2,...

Jaspaller
May 16, 2008, 10:37 AM
lol, well this won't be my first time giving the gist of it. I played it not too long ago but it's still pretty fuzzy to me.

The general idea is that works 32nd squadron is under the command of Leo grathart. Leo wants to use Rupika who is infused with D-cell photons and is able to control... something (I believe it was photon energy). He wants to continue his father's work on the heaven's striker. The military as well as black paper don't want this to happen so various NPC's are sent out (like Sue, and Kireek of Black Paper). They know something is up because a meteorite that was nowhere near the path of Ragol suddenly crashed into it.

Black paper and the military are working towards the same goal but are two different groups. After retrieving rupika in one of the missions, you learn that she has escaped in the following mission (somewhere around 9-4). Her method of escape was unknown but is likely thanks to the D-photon cores transforming her body. She follows Leo baack down to the crater and you are dispatched again to find her. But when you get there it's too late. Leo and Rupika start feeling wierd.

Rupika becomes a ball of energy and goes down further in the desert core where the meteor is. Leo believes that he himself is a fool. When you take to the boss you see the meteor, rupika's energy descends down and into the meteor rock which makes it shine. Saint-Million becomes active. After wasting the boss Rupika is back with no knowledge of what happeneds.

That's about all I can tell you. Also there's that RAmarl and RAcast that appared in Ep2. I believe the RAcast's name was Gilliam or something like that. They appeared in the Seat of the heart quest in Ep2. The RAmarl is Leo's daughter and plays a small part in the story feeling neglected etc.

That's all I can say, I'll have to run through it again sometime.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-05-16 08:38 ]</font>

Acrise
May 16, 2008, 03:04 PM
What's the order of events/missions to go through in order to see it unfold? Do both Normal or One Person mode allow to play through it?

Jaspaller
May 16, 2008, 03:08 PM
The missions you need to do are known as 'Government quests'. Talk to Momoko (She's to the left of the principal) or go to the guild counter.

It's under Ep4. These quests are multiplay only but you can solo it. There's a quest that takes place after that in one person mode but I don't remember the name of it.

AlexCraig
May 16, 2008, 04:06 PM
Heh, should play Ep4 and type out the whole story/script and submit it to PSOW.

Jaspaller
May 16, 2008, 04:10 PM
lol. Good idea. I completely forgot I could submit scripts here. Maybe I'll look into it when I have some spare time