PDA

View Full Version : PC PSU - MAG issues

WolfDreamer
May 16, 2008, 12:43 PM
I know the subject doesn't really describe the issue well, but I didn't know how to put this right.

I JUST activated my account again after over a year of inactivity. Last time I logged in was back in December 2006. When I logged in for the first time today after reactivating I found that my MAG's were no longer evolved and some were as if it was reset and given a weird name. My first toon on the account has a MAG with NO stats, even tho I know I Leveled it, and has a name like www.<banned link removed>.

Was there some sort of inactive hacking issue that happened during the year I was gone, or is this just a side effect of not playing for a year.

I am planning to get the expansion soon, so wondering if thats gonna negate the MAG changes either.

Thank you for any info.

Sorry, yeah, this is for PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WolfDreamer on 2008-05-16 11:22 ]</font>

NikkiC
May 16, 2008, 01:15 PM
I guess this is PSO, so I'd say it's something to do with a hacker of some kind. I don't see any server owners, legal or otherwise, accessing people's accounts and messing around with their equipment and such.

WolfDreamer
May 16, 2008, 01:24 PM
NM, I think I found the issue. Read up on how there's ways to hack people's room and basically zero out the PM's. Talk about a shot to the ribs.

What scares me tho, is that I'm pretty sure it didn't happen to my guy before my account expired, so how the heck did I get "hacked" without even having an active account?