PDA

View Full Version : J-sword

ManInBlueHat
Jan 22, 2003, 05:36 PM
I've noticed lately that many have been asking about the J-sword and how to find it. I'm a force myself, but I'm also curious why nobody (that I know of) has given a definite answer to those who may use it. Seeing it just about every day on one character or another, I wonder if they're all just duped from a single sword. Does anybody have any info on the Tsumikiri J-sword!? (besides whats on this site's weapon's page)

P.S. Please feel free to stone me if this has already been answered somewhere before and I just missed it...

zerohoax
Jan 22, 2003, 06:24 PM
On 2003-01-22 14:36, ManInBlueHat wrote:
I've noticed lately that many have been asking about the J-sword and how to find it. I'm a force myself, but I'm also curious why nobody (that I know of) has given a definite answer to those who may use it. Seeing it just about every day on one character or another, I wonder if they're all just duped from a single sword. Does anybody have any info on the Tsumikiri J-sword!? (besides whats on this site's weapon's page)

P.S. Please feel free to stone me if this has already been answered somewhere before and I just missed it...

umm im assuming baru brought this weapon over and then it got mass duped. As far as the weapon goes there isnt much to say about it its special uses PB to do the berdysh kinda special. I havent seen one person with a Sealed yet which leads me to believe that it was brought over from japan most likely with all the really rare weps. The rarest thing i've SEEN be found is a spread needle.