PDA

View Full Version : More noob questions for people

MachX
May 18, 2008, 12:22 PM
So I was thinking about getting this game and have been reading various guides around the site but I have a few more questions.
1. I was thinking about making a FiGunner and was wondering what the best race would be to accomodate that choice. Any suggestions?
2. Is it possible to solo missions online? I haven't really been able to find out much info about missions. For example, do monsters get harder if you play with a group (similar to PSO for example)? Because I would love to play online, but would also enjoy leveling up my character by myself as well.
3. I really enjoy hunters (but would like to try out a FiGunner), can they heal themselves via resta (once again similar to PSO), or are Forces the only classes that can use techniques?
Sorry about the extremely noobish questions, but thanks in advance all the same.

Nani-chan
May 18, 2008, 12:32 PM
1. Depends on what stats you prefer and looks.
My personal suggestion? I think Casts and Beast make the best Figunners due to more ATP.

2. Yes it is possible to solo missions, and no missions often get easier with a group. Some missions just give less rewards if someone isn't raised with moon atomizers/moon atomizer x/Giresta.

Just like PSO monsters come in waves and if the monsters are to hard you can always go back to the lobby and recharge weapons, buy more mates, etc.

However usually in parties you carry photon recharger items to recharge your weapons, and long missions often have a weapon recharger halfway (Like in the lobbies) or right before boss spawns.

3. Unfortuantly FiGunner can't use Resta. They instead can use mates and star atomizers. (as can all classes)
Force, Fortecher, Guntecher, Wartecher amd Acrotecher can use resta.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2008-05-18 10:38 ]</font>

MachX
May 18, 2008, 12:38 PM
Alright, so am I correct in assuming that if I made a human they would have about average stats in terms of damage with both close range and long range weapons? And if I made a beast they would have stronger close range, but weaker long range? Any recommendations as to what race is really better?
I also noticed that gender effects stats. In terms of a FiGunner, does gender really play a big role in stats? Once again, I am really open for any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks again.

I was also reading about Wartechers. Are they good for soloing (cuz they can use Resta)? In your opinion, how would a beast wartecher stack up to the rest of the compitition? I read that their high atp makes them nice for soloing missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MachX on 2008-05-18 10:54 ]</font>

Nani-chan
May 18, 2008, 12:57 PM
I haven't played the class, so I'm intrested in other opinions but I still stand by my beast/cast suggestions. FiGunner seems to be a class with strong modifiers to ATp and Ata and favors fast weapons to pile on good damage.

http://psupedia.info/Fighgunner

The above may not help, but who knows. Also I play females mainly for silly aesthetic reasons. I don't think it makes a huge difference.