PDA

View Full Version : Which Sword PA?

•Col•
May 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah, I've been considering adding a sword to my palette recently, but I'm unsure of what PA I should attach to it... I've always been interested in Tornado Break, but I already have a LVL31 Dus Robado, so I don't see much point in that... Any suggestions?

Alastor_Haven
May 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
I'd go with Gravity Break

Chuck_Norris
May 18, 2008, 09:52 PM
If ya don't have 90 frags to spare, I'd get Spinning Break. That one's pretty good for damage. But get Gravity Break if you got the fragments.

DarkEliteRico
May 18, 2008, 09:58 PM
Spinning break is great for single enemies or ones in a tight close group, tornado break is good when surrounded and honestly isn't too bad off for damage.

Gravity break is nice, but somewhat slow to boot and a lil bit of a bitch to JA for some portions of it

Shiro_Ryuu
May 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
I like Tornado Break, it's a pretty nice AoE PA and with the recent sword buff, it can hit quite a few targets. Gravity Break is awesome on single targets, but as Dark said, it's pretty slow and tough to JA.

painXxX
May 18, 2008, 11:41 PM
and also gravity break to me is a pain in the ass to level..not absolute dance bad but just bad

Kylie
May 19, 2008, 12:14 PM
I've never care for spinning break at all, so I'd go with tornado or gravity. I'm leaning towards gravity right now, and the amount of time it takes to level won't be a factor much longer.

SStrikerR
May 19, 2008, 07:39 PM
Gravity break. Since you have robado, tornado break is pointless for you.
Spinning is meh.
Gravity has pretty great power. (it's also 75 frags, not 90.)

panzer_unit
May 20, 2008, 08:52 AM
I don't like Gravity Break at all right now. It'll be a great PA when Master Fighter comes along with a speed boost and no competing options. For everyone else, I think Renzan and Bogga Robado do just as much damage (4 hits for 220%+ vs 2 hits for 400%+) without having to put up with Sword's slow JA's.

Spinning Break is a great large-monster killer for FI, WT, and PT. I dunno about Fortefighter... I'd think the lv40 damage mods on Anga Jabroga put all the competition to rest.

That leaves Tornado Break. It's a really good attack, fast and cheap with awesome reach. The extra targets might make it worth thinking about even if you already have Dus Robado.