PDA

View Full Version : Rikauteri + Rikau-senba v.s. Nasuyoteri?

unicorn
May 20, 2008, 10:49 AM
Which is stronger?

I would assume the Rikau-combo would be more powerful, but with the Nasuyoteri you can use S-rank armor w/ S-rank units. Sooo....yeah. >.>

mvffin
May 20, 2008, 02:26 PM
once red/knight is released here, the nasuyo would be stronger.

either way, there are tons of other weps with higher DPS. =

Akaimizu
May 20, 2008, 02:39 PM
The main time I see it doing well from a DPS, standard, is at specific bosses for classes with Bows but no grenade launcher. And mainly on bosses which have fantastic bullet resistance on most parts of the body in addition to being annoying and moving their only bullet-vulnerable part around to places you can't hit them. (Our friendly double-headed Dragons, for instance).

On the other hand, no reason why not preferring to find out what's a stronger Bow. Sure, there are other stronger weapons; but at this time, some classes still have those limited areas for which the Bow ends up being the best bet. There were times in which I found out that I was taking more time with *ahem* better weapons due to the boss' movement pattern keeping me from hitting it in the right places with my more powerful stuff. On the other hand, all that time lost not constantly hitting it with full damage from another. Especially with doing full damage to incredibly large wings in which you pretty much never miss your mark, nor have to travel to tag em.

Now if Rifles and/or other strong guns can shoot past bullet-resistant parts to the non-resistant parts behind them, then those cases would never arise.

On the other hand, if you want a slew of good SE4 soon and not months from now, I can see that appeal of Bows. They certainly gave me Level 4 burn and Virus, and by a time I certainly never would've achieved otherwise. Anyway, as was said many time before, the PA update can't come soon enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-20 12:44 ]</font>