PDA

View Full Version : 3--Hit---U's Random PSO Thread!

3---Hit---U
May 20, 2008, 05:39 PM
After taking up on Taleck's idea, (well more of a comment, but it was a springboard) I decided to make this JUMBO thread of stuff that doesn't need a new post but is MOSTLY pso related! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the idea Taleck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ok first random post that doesn't need a new thread:

How do you make the laughing smilies?

And the 25% Sange is working very nicely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jaspaller
May 20, 2008, 05:41 PM
: lol : for the http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif smiley. Look at the smilies list if you want to see the ones people use. It's not hard.
This sounds like more of an FKL topic
Inb4FKL lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2008-05-20 15:42 ]</font>

AlexCraig
May 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
Well, not quite, Jasp. He makes a lot of threads because he gets very confused. So he is making one thread to put them all in.

Taleck
May 20, 2008, 06:09 PM
at first it was more of an Insult than an idea. o_O But I guess people take some things diffferently http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Congrats on the Sange again.

3---Hit---U
May 20, 2008, 07:57 PM
On 2008-05-20 15:44, AlexCraig wrote:
Well, not quite, Jasp. He makes a lot of threads because he gets very confused. So he is making one thread to put them all in.

This makes me sad, it's true though, got like 200 posts in 1-2 months http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thanks for the smily thinger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the thanks on the Sange, it works very nicely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Now for my Chain Sawd and Demolition Comet...

Any tips on them? XD

I know how to split slimes, but any tips on the Sawd?

SStrikerR
May 20, 2008, 08:07 PM
Just cut through the caves as a skyly, you'll find one soon enough. And I've gotten posts faster than that, it just depends on how much you have to say.

HeartBreak301
May 20, 2008, 08:28 PM
Well we cant criticize him too much, he is a rappy after all XD

leet007
May 20, 2008, 09:17 PM
your lucky 3 hit u ive done 14 runs of caves with my viridia fonewearl and still no sange or yasha from the nubbish monsters =( but ive gotten a diska of braveman 35% to machine and two magic rock "mooola"s with my yellowboze so thats not very bad =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: leet007 on 2008-05-20 19:20 ]</font>

3---Hit---U
May 24, 2008, 08:33 PM
Question #3:

What's the best way to train a level 70 Foney to 80?

I have up to caves unlocked and would rather not "fast train" if you know what im saying ;)

Ketchup345
May 24, 2008, 08:47 PM
Very Hard Ruins or Ultimate Forest may be good areas to try.

3---Hit---U
May 24, 2008, 09:33 PM

3---Hit---U
May 25, 2008, 10:52 AM
Question #4:

What would be faster? Chain Sawd in Caves or in Spaceship?

concussionman
May 28, 2008, 11:08 PM
Caves straight up....tons of Vulmers in Addicting Food

Tweengo
May 29, 2008, 08:04 AM
Seeing as this is a random post thread that's loosely related to pso, i have some things i'd like to get off my chest. Firstly, i wish i could go up to gi gue and personally shake it until drops my sealed j sword. i've given up. also, where is my pso plus sega. i want it released in the uk now so i can play towers. thirdly, soul banish is useless, just for bragging rights......like what i do :D fourthly, why the heck make some weps so rare you'll b dead once u find them. and fifthly, isn't the jungle area in the CCA nice....though it would be nicer if i could access the towers from CCA if i had plus. damn those youtube videos :(.

P.S I know fourthly and fithly aren't the correct terms, but this is my message so, as is the wisdom of the mere worm in worms, worms armaggedeon, worms 3d ect.....meh!

Vanzazikon
May 29, 2008, 11:02 AM
I got a question: If you have a Sange and Yasha, how do you make a Sange & Yasha?

3---Hit---U
May 29, 2008, 03:43 PM
You wield the one with more favorable percents, then open up your menu, press use on the other, and walah!

Sange & Yasha w/ 25% hit for me :P

Vanzazikon
May 29, 2008, 03:47 PM
Oh really, man, I didn't know that. that's awesome. :D

concussionman
May 29, 2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah, if you have both but neither have good percents, wait and find a Sange with decent percents.

3---Hit---U
May 31, 2008, 05:31 PM
Question #5:

How do you recobot?

I've heard you need XP stealing mechs?...

EDIT: Question #6:

How do you change your avatar?

concussionman
May 31, 2008, 09:08 PM
Q6: You can change your avatar by clicking on your User CP link on the top bar in the forums page. The in the left bar there is a link that say edit avatar. If you go there, you can change your avatar.

3---Hit---U
Jun 1, 2008, 09:24 AM

I got my rappy back! ^^

EDIT: Question #7:

My Foney needs help on Dal Ral Lie, any tips? xD

concussionman
Jun 1, 2008, 12:36 PM
Rafoie, and lots of it. You should be able to take him down fairly quickly. When he drops the rocks, I find that standing at the edge of the platform that faces him prevents the rocks from hitting you a majority of the time.

If you don't have much health, don't try to fit in too many attacks while he is on the platform. You can hit him easily when he is off the platform with your techs.

3---Hit---U
Jun 1, 2008, 12:42 PM
Cool, thanks alot ;)

I'm gonna add you as a friend because you seem to be helping me alot ^^

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 1, 2008, 12:49 PM
It took ages for me on Ep1&2, but most bosses in Dc ver2/pc seem much quicker, although the later levels can take hours to get through...

What weapons do you have? I prefer mst boosting weapons for Forces.

TsukasaDCX
Jun 1, 2008, 01:55 PM
See I always liked DEF boosting weps
even if there are only a couple for FO's

DC_PLAYER
Jun 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
i recomend gifoie when he jumps from side to side or when he is on top making the rocks fall.

each gifoie ball will hit all zones of his body proving a efficient way to do damage because rafoie will only hit once.

AlexCraig
Jun 1, 2008, 02:54 PM
Lessee. Definately use your techs. Hope they're high level. If you have any strong ranged/melee weapons, those could help.
Other than that, he is pretty much the same as before. Just watch out for his beam attack.

concussionman
Jun 1, 2008, 03:17 PM
I think that if you get hit by the second beam during the attack, and it knocks you down, the rest of the beams will miss you and won't do any more damage.

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 03:30 PM
I got a Question: Is there a way to make your post time match your region timezone? cause im confused.

Jaspaller
Jun 2, 2008, 03:32 PM
In your user control panel change the time zone settings.

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 03:37 PM
Man it had to be way in the bottom in option. Thanks Jas!

Oh and one more question: Kind of embrassing to ask but how do you join a social group?

3---Hit---U
Jun 3, 2008, 08:58 PM
Q5 still needs answering XD

Question 8: Do forces still do much damage in Ultimate offline multi?

EDIT: Fixed Q number :P

Ketchup345
Jun 3, 2008, 09:42 PM
5) Yes. King's series mechguns are necessary.

8) I believe offline multi uses online resistances, so damage attacks will be weaker.

concussionman
Jun 3, 2008, 10:01 PM
They are weaker but not by much. And if you are fighting with another compitent player you don't notice the difference that much.

3---Hit---U
Jun 4, 2008, 08:36 AM
@ Ketchup:

I know what you need but how do you perform it?

@ concussionman:

I mean do the techs do considerably less damage then in single?

Jaspaller
Jun 4, 2008, 10:53 AM
Question #5:

How do you recobot?

I've heard you need XP stealing mechs?...

Question 8: Do forces still do much damage in Ultimate offline multi?
I mean do the techs do considerably less damage then in single?

5: The term isn't recobot... close though! As for whether I can say how or what it is up to the mods since it's more or less a way of cheating.

8: I'm not too sure of this since I haven't actually used a FO in a single/multi game in a LONG time. I would imagine it makes a difference though, but not a huge one. Someone will have to correct me on that if I'm wrong...

Ketchup345
Jun 4, 2008, 12:30 PM
Recoboxing: From what I remember, get some EXP steal mechguns (with high hit% preferred), find a recobox that no longer produces recobots, and use just the special until you wish to stop. Make sure your ATA is as high as possible, and ATP is as low as possible (idealy you would be doing 0 damage).

Jaspaller
Jun 4, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yep, that's what it was. Leaving it on overnight with a turbo controller doing combos would give you a LOT of levels overnight. You could go from 80-200 in a few weeks if not less.

3---Hit---U
Jun 4, 2008, 10:01 PM
XD

Thanks alot! ^^

@ Jas:

Was just a typo, ik its recobox

Mark87
Jun 8, 2008, 12:07 PM
why only recoboxes? can't you do this on other monsters??

or are recoboxes just faster? :-?

Rob19
Jun 8, 2008, 12:30 PM
why only recoboxes? can't you do this on other monsters??

or are recoboxes just faster? :-?

recoboxes first of all don't attack, second of all, they don't move so you don't have to worry about missing unless you have god-awful ata :p

Mark87
Jun 8, 2008, 12:44 PM
oh, i see

3---Hit---U
Jun 9, 2008, 01:53 PM
#9:

Any tips for a new Fonewm?

Going to make one later, give me tips on equips for a total noob Fo XD

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 9, 2008, 02:10 PM
I prefer FOnewearls instead. Better def/evasion, while doing max damage. =^.^=

3---Hit---U
Jun 9, 2008, 03:12 PM
@ The max damage thing, that's only on the simple techs.

The Foney does have the highest max MST, but the Fonewm beats her up to about level 100, so I think max damage is better on a newm ^^

EDIT:

How good is Oran as an ID? I've heard alot of people talk smack about it, but it looks ok to me XD

Taleck
Jun 10, 2008, 12:19 PM
Well if you want Oran, you better be in for a long haul. It's just the drops for Oran are insane, and they will take a while. I don't relaly like the drops that it gets, but if you want one, go ahead.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 10, 2008, 12:38 PM
I like Oran, then again, I like Dagger weapons. =^.^=

AlexCraig
Jun 10, 2008, 12:51 PM
Orans find Daggers and Swords, so it is pretty much a Hunter ID. What sucks is that my main Ranger is an Oran ~_~

BW3Cmart
Jun 10, 2008, 01:02 PM
I have a Fonewm that's Oran, hes at level 109 now, in the beginning it kinda sucked but i worked him up.

3---Hit---U
Jun 13, 2008, 05:00 PM
K, I mostly like my forces to have some Melee/Range with Mage for tougher things, so I can just drop over some weapons I find on my other ID's or from my friends :P

EDIT:

Not much of a question, more of a comment, why does the dragon claw drop from the *SIL* Dragon, yet is the regular Dragon color and fire Foie?

Weird huh?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 13, 2008, 07:58 PM
Heh, In Pso Dc/Pc, the H-VH Dragon drops Dragon Slayer(all sec id).

3---Hit---U
Jun 15, 2008, 09:29 PM
Dragon *CLAW* not slayer :]

The body part :P