PDA

View Full Version : Red Ring

HeartBreak301
May 20, 2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah I've been reading lately that there are no legit Red Rings for the GC version but I do have one I got off my friend. Is it for real? The reason why I'm asking is because I figured that if it was hacked in or whatever the stats would have been modded, but I checked it and they're all dead on. Also I've never played PSO online so this is why I'm asking.

Ketchup345
May 20, 2008, 11:40 PM
It is a hack unless they played on a private server where it was enabled. My guess is the ability to mod stats in PSO for GC and XBox are highly limited.

DC_PLAYER
May 21, 2008, 08:34 AM
yes, on private servers it may be obtained in a event or by defeating falz online, however, this may differ from server to server.

VioletSkye
May 21, 2008, 11:09 AM
you can mod the red ring easily but you can't change it's stats. So the red ring you have (whether modded or from a drop on the private servers will of course have the correct stats.)

HeartBreak301
May 21, 2008, 01:56 PM
Ok thanks guys, because I don't like to cheat or anything but this seems legit enough for me to use. He never said where he got it from but since he had to trade a bit for it im guessing that he knew it wasnt hacked in, he was probably on a private at one time or another. Thanks again guys!