PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Mencia...

KaneKahn
May 21, 2008, 09:03 PM
Carlos Mencia, found the cause for global warming! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5k0RH9lBk

Toadthroat
May 21, 2008, 09:30 PM
K but if there were only cows on earth and no humans I doubt global warming would be that much of a concern or problem , MR. MENCIA.

But I did lol at the nut scratching part, cause that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true.

ljkkjlcm9
May 21, 2008, 10:18 PM
the world is naturally getting warmer, how arrogant are we to think we're that significant? It's been getting warmer ever since the last ice age.

On top of that, who says this is the optimum temperature for the earth? Maybe it'll be better a bit warmer.
I enjoyed that joke when I saw Mencia say it, but I don't enjoy him nearly as much as I use to.

THE JACKEL

Toadthroat
May 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
On 2008-05-21 20:18, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
the world is naturally getting warmer, how arrogant are we to think we're that significant? It's been getting warmer ever since the last ice age.

On top of that, who says this is the optimum temperature for the earth? Maybe it'll be better a bit warmer.
I enjoyed that joke when I saw Mencia say it, but I don't enjoy him nearly as much as I use to.

THE JACKEL

Well it s'not like we haven't help certain animals become nearly extinct or anything. Nor is it like we are using the Earth's bounties are an increasingly fast rate or anything.
OH WAIT, WE ARE.
Believe it or not, the actions of humans have a pretty big impact on the earth.

And no one is saying this is the optimum temperature for the Earth, but I think that the way we're heading isn't really to the benefit of our survival, or the survival of many other species that we share Earth with.

EphekZ
May 21, 2008, 10:36 PM
On 2008-05-21 20:18, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

The world is naturally getting warmer, yes. However, there is significant evidence that we, humans, are contributing and speeding up this process.
I know it's a joke and such, but Methane isn't as harmful than Carbon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

watashiwa
May 21, 2008, 11:08 PM
Did he actually write this joke himself this time?

Shattered_weasel
May 22, 2008, 12:41 AM
Wow...not funny.

Syl
May 22, 2008, 12:47 AM
Mencia...

People still think he's funny? o_o

Shadowpawn
May 22, 2008, 12:51 AM
Mencia was never funny.

KaneKahn
May 22, 2008, 02:45 AM
On 2008-05-21 21:08, watashiwa wrote:

Who does?

RuneLateralus
May 22, 2008, 04:09 AM
On 2008-05-22 00:45, KaneKahn wrote:

On 2008-05-21 21:08, watashiwa wrote:

Who does?

Ask Joe Rogan. He will tell you that Ned, wait I am sorry....Carlos stole material from Bobby Lee and Ari Shaffir had their jokes taken from him. George Lopez and Bill Cosby also claim that he plagiarized them too (although George Lopez was countered on the joke saying he plagiarized from someone else).

Honestly, I don't really care either way. I never found him funny.

Blueblur
May 24, 2008, 08:16 PM
Being Latino, I probably have a different point of view. I think he's pretty funny but not all of his material is great. There are plenty of lame sketches on his show but he hits the nail on the head when it comes to Latino jokes.

Syanaide
May 25, 2008, 01:23 AM
Sounds more like a rally than an actual joke.

Nitro Vordex
May 25, 2008, 11:02 AM
Lol, Global warming. What a scam. If global warming was real, AZ wouldn't have dropped 40 degrees in 2 days.

beatrixkiddo
May 26, 2008, 01:10 PM
The world is naturally getting warmer, yes. However, there is significant evidence that we, humans, are contributing and speeding up this process.
I know it's a joke and such, but Methane isn't as harmful than Carbon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Actually, it's more harmful. Livestock produce tons more methane than cars produce carbon dioxide.

Darkly
May 26, 2008, 01:48 PM
they don't have any accurate data about earth's temperature any later than 200 years ago. so theres averages, the problem with them is that there over 1000 of years so this tiny spike we've seen over the past years proves nothing.