PDA

View Full Version : $35 and then $9/month......right

RandomJoe
Jan 23, 2003, 02:07 AM
U got to be kidding me....

I snag up a GC and PSO with hopes for the beginning of a online console community gaming experience. Now i catch wind of some junky bbm for 35 bucks. So i think, thats not tooooo bad... then i find out about the $8.95 a month on top of that...
....right.....should i just grab my ankles now or should i get the modem first. A monthly fee for a console game over a few dollars is rediculous. I have a XBOX and PSO is coming out for it soon. I can see myself starting over on a different console....my PINKAL RAmar is only level 54....XBOX has its own modem, but a monthly fee on top of XBOX LIVE will be added on.......twitch, twitch.....there goes that idea.

Thanks for the rant space.

Percival
Jan 23, 2003, 01:04 PM
Well. Sure, I'd like it to be free foo but there is no way they can maintain and improve the serevrs/online experience with only the profits from the game sales.

When I look at the price, I tell myself that I played over 150 hours last month. So thats about 6 cents an hour for me. It sure is a lot cheeper than a peep show. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif It was worth every cents. (By the way, the first month is free)

Spy
Jan 23, 2003, 08:25 PM
Meh. The government steals more money out of each of my paychecks.

$9 a month is a small price to pay to be able to show off my 1337N355 keyboard.