PDA

View Full Version : Need help with pallete...

Newman_Gh0st
May 25, 2008, 11:59 AM
Ok

So im Lvl 115 (BEAST)
20 ForteFighter
And i have about 60m

Please help me get together a good pallete.
And any armors that i should have.
What is the best for fortefighters to have?
I have Slicers and Daggers covered.
And please don't say anything thats like 30m :p
I want it to be cheap but effective :)
Thanks

Trey
May 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
Well im a fellow FF so ill try to help as i can but heres what i have for my pallete
1st-saber and pistol- the saber i use for spinning strike for those big guys with one spot so u can do massive damage to one
2nd-claw and psitol- the claw is the ice claw daiga or w/e and thats for the freeze bonus u get on it so attach that with bukku or the drill pa for some damage
3rd-Twin sabers- i really like the assault crush pa it may get weaker on its last attack but now with that critical attack bonus it just overkills with the right element of course -_-;
4th- a pair of fist- BOOGA ROBADO like the ultimate pile get away from me move I LOVE IT have that hands down! :D
5th- usually twin daggers or a pike whic ever u want >_>;
6th- AXE- for the jabroga on a boss! and for other pa's but go ahead and give it a go!

O yeah the armor i have and orpad-senba; head, arm, and body slots try that for a FF

well thats my pallete others might of their opinons but give it a try if u want and good luck with that pallete :D

BMA
May 25, 2008, 01:31 PM
Axe / durega
Axe / durega
knuckles / robado
knuckles / robado
twin saber / rising crush
Slicer, dagger, or saber / chikki, buten, and rising strike
handgun

Delette Lines with legsless / rainbow and a good stamina slot item for your extra slot

okanohs, pikors for the axes

gudda iggacs, gudda gants for the knuckles

tyrant spadac, twin dbs, twin durandal reps for twin sabers

B'duki maganac 10/10 for the handgun....or get the boa/ruby bullet.

Durega is the axe pa that will "cow tip" everything. You should use that during the mission to keep dangerous stuff on its back. Use jabroga for bosses.

Robado takes care of all mobs....one-on-one and several at a time. The first part crushes enemies one-on-one, and the second and third parts are used for knockup and knockback.

Rising Crush should be used for stun locking and on enemies that dont flip over when you use durega.

Use the appropriate element on your maganac, and the rest of the stuff you said you are up to speed on.

When I played FF, this is what my pallet looked like:

okanoh
okanoh
gudda Iggac
gudda Iggac
tyrant spadac
Crimson/Crimsic and B'duki Maganac

If you dont try to get really high %'s in everything, you should be able to get most of the stuff with your money.

ashley50
May 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
What?! no MAJARRA?!

Ffuzzy-Logik
May 25, 2008, 01:46 PM
Well, your HUEG damage weapons are probably going to be Axes (Jabroga), Twin Sabers (Assault Crush), Spears (Majarra), and Knuckles (Bogga Zubba).

I'm very surprised that everyone seems to advocate Robado over Zubba. The former is hands down the best knuckle PA for general use, with Ikk Hikk being better for bosses (well, for AF at least).

Anyway, single Saber, I wouldn't waste my time with it. Same for daggers and crap, you can play other types if you want to mess around with daggers. However, Hikai can be ridiculously strong, so you may want to look into single daggers anyway.

Whatever you do, carry a handgun just for bosses. Use Mayalee hit or whatever, it doesn't really matter. B'duki Boa or Ruby Bullet ULTIMATE RARE are good choices.

Far as claw/twin claw goes, I never liked either weapon, so I don't feel like I can comment on them objectively.

For line shields, just get whatever has high elemental percent and the slots you want. For fF, the only slots you really need are Arm (SPS) and Body (Legsless/Rainblow). If you don't want to go for S-Rank line shields (no reason to get them yet, not until we get S-Rank Arm units worth using), then Delette Lines works very nicely. Just make sure you get some nice percents.

Dragwind
May 25, 2008, 01:57 PM
For twin claws, I'd recommend Renzan. That first hit is a great single target solution, the other hits are moderately well for 2-3 single target mobs.

Clint
May 25, 2008, 02:35 PM
I second this Where's the Majarra :-?