PDA

View Full Version : PSO-World Home Question

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 12:21 PM
I have a simple question and wasn't quite sure where to post this at. If it needs to be somewhere else, please move it to the appropriate section.

The question I have is this, since we have the new update and the new look, I would like to know if there is anyway to make the PSO-World Homepage look like the forums?

I really like this look and was wondering if there was a way to do this. If not, is there any idea if the homepage will get a new look soon?

Thanks!

VioletSkye
May 25, 2008, 12:43 PM
I'm sure Ryna can answer this much better than I can, but the rest of the PSOW site (aside from the new forums) still runs off of the old software (phpnuke?) I'm sure at some point it will be converted/remade and integrated with the new forums as well, but that's going to take a huge amount of time and effort. I wouldn't be surprised to see vbadvanced CMPS used to accomodate the rest of the site at some point, but I don't think you'll see anything soon.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 12:54 PM
That is what I thought. Thanks for the reply though!

Ryna
May 25, 2008, 01:34 PM
PSO-World is too large to update all at one time. So, we plan on updating it one piece at a time. The front page would definitely be one of the next candidates for upgrading. Before I start on that, I'd like to add some more styles and tweaking the forum.

BigshowPat
May 25, 2008, 04:33 PM
Sounds good!

I love the new look and can't wait for the updates!