PDA

View Full Version : masterforce action video?

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
i seen the masterforce tech video but where is the u know the action part like where they fighting monsters with hi lvl tech...:-? do any one know where i can find 1...plz:(

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 11:37 AM
srry if it sound kinda odd i just joined :(

Gen2000
May 26, 2008, 12:50 PM
I would be interested as well, there are quite a few Fighmaster and Gunmaster vids floating around but not any of Masterforce and they're "machine gun tech speed casting" pwning of mobs during a mission.

chaoskila
May 26, 2008, 01:02 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0fUkLYc1vr8 bleh

beatrixkiddo
May 26, 2008, 01:05 PM
That's not a video of a MF fighting enemies.

But it is the only video on youtube of MF.

Tekershee
May 26, 2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah I couldn't find any others either, would like to see how they are in "real" settings.

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 01:33 PM
maybe there leveling spells ^_^

Mawile
May 26, 2008, 01:43 PM
I seriously want to see one using a Tech-Mag. And Har-Quick.

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 01:52 PM
and uh how much do u think a masterforce will hit with a ra tech with a mag ^^

Legendria
May 26, 2008, 01:55 PM
I suggest you blind search through japanese vids until you find one. I saw one before, some guy using a Coni to cast Megid really fast.

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 02:08 PM
on youtube?

Mawile
May 26, 2008, 02:31 PM
oh i can always try nico, but hell if i know what masterforce's japanese name is.

Dragwind
May 26, 2008, 02:32 PM
Wow. I guess if you're going to strap on a har/quick as masterforce, stock up on cosmo's, and get some really high PP rods + tech mags ;o

DoubleJG
May 26, 2008, 02:34 PM
MF will be fun :)

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 03:01 PM
still cant find it....must be hidden:cry:

mvffin
May 26, 2008, 03:31 PM
Wow. I guess if you're going to strap on a har/quick as masterforce, stock up on cosmo's, and get some really high PP rods + tech mags ;o

Wand/Mag combo seems to work the best. Faster casting, more PP and more PP regen. I'll probably only use one Rod as an MF. for Dam/Nos spells.

Zorafim
May 26, 2008, 03:38 PM
Mag/wand used to be best, back before rods gave an attack boost. If I'm not mistaken, the boost given by rods is large enough to make them the best nuking weapons you're given. This is especially true with Masterforce, seeing how they get a speed boost in all teching weapon animations. This means that rods won't be as slow, and much more viable for teching.

Gen2000
May 26, 2008, 03:45 PM
^That's what I would think before trying the class myself but from the few JPN players on these and the official forums a MF with a Mag+Har/Quick or Smart cast so fast it's like machinegun firerate or something. Enemies has no chance to move.

Hopefully a MF running an S2 mission video surfaces up soon. FM/GM getting all the media love.

Legendria
May 26, 2008, 04:01 PM
Yeah, I want to see a Har / Smart video myself.

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 10:26 PM
if i was a masterforce and i was useing foie would i use har or a opra? because some techs cast faster then others...just wondering

HienkyakuX
May 26, 2008, 11:01 PM
K don't know were to look for the video but master force in jp is like this マスターフォース (taken out from jp wiki)

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 11:03 PM
K don't know were to look for the video but master force in jp is like this マスターフォース (taken out from jp wiki)
oh ok thx ill look it up ^^

HienkyakuX
May 26, 2008, 11:07 PM
got this hope it helps a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxJA131qyCk

rise urbanus
May 26, 2008, 11:10 PM
tytytytytytytyty i just watch it and and OMG ITS A BEAST:-o

mvffin
May 26, 2008, 11:46 PM
unimpressed. that video doesn't show much at all, the techs are all less than 31, and its a beast... = (

f newm 41+ tech speed runs pls

milka
May 27, 2008, 06:02 AM
unimpressed. that video doesn't show much at all, the techs are all less than 31, and its a beast... = (

f newm 41+ tech speed runs pls

yeah I agree... we are all waiting on 41+ techs in real action...

rise urbanus
May 27, 2008, 09:08 AM
well at least we know there a masterforce video just not with super techs^^;.but i still wanna see a hi lvl masterforce. do any one know more sources:shy:plz and thank you^^

Arika
May 27, 2008, 09:20 AM
Well, the problem is that MF lv 41+ tech has very cool graphic, and I guess people don't like to show it on low quality vid like youtube.
you d better wait until you see it on your high setting PC :P

rise urbanus
May 27, 2008, 09:39 AM
Well, the problem is that MF lv 41+ tech has very cool graphic, and I guess people don't like to show it on low quality vid like youtube.
you d better wait until you see it on your high setting PC :P oh i never though about it like tha:(i guess its impossable at the moment:disapprove:...well ty for info:D

RemiusTA
May 27, 2008, 09:55 AM
you d better wait until you see it on your high setting PC :P

That makes no sense.

Anyway, im already impressed by the video. The force seems to have a good grip on things, and the casting speed with that rod is AMAZING.

rise urbanus
May 27, 2008, 10:15 AM
maybe masterforce are just rare:shy:

desturel
May 27, 2008, 10:16 AM
got this hope it helps a bit

Hmm, I don't know why they were masterforce when everything they did could have been done better as a fortetecher. Only the rabarta usage showed any of the master force advantages. For the dambarta, gidiga, nosdiga, etc, they could would have done better as a fT (less PP usage and higher TP on sub 30 techs). Oh well, people play how they want and it's good to see how fast the casting is.

Gen2000
May 27, 2008, 10:23 AM
That video was horrible (Dambarta from wand? huh) but nice effort at finding one at least.

I used the same Japanese "Masterforce" tag and only found that same video myself numerous times from youtube so I guess that's all there is at the moment (found some interesting non-Masterforce PSU related videos though....).

Maybe Nicovideo will yield better results (I have no ID there).

rise urbanus
May 27, 2008, 12:28 PM
well just think if that was a newman

TQS
May 27, 2008, 03:07 PM
I'm very surprised there has not been a video of masterforce in battle. Makes me wonder if the class is worth being in the long run. :|

Mawile
May 27, 2008, 04:34 PM
That video was horrible (Dambarta from wand? huh) but nice effort at finding one at least.

I used the same Japanese "Masterforce" tag and only found that same video myself numerous times from youtube so I guess that's all there is at the moment (found some interesting non-Masterforce PSU related videos though....).

Maybe Nicovideo will yield better results (I have no ID there).

All i found were some Transformers videos...

Maybe that's the secret, Masterforces are really robots in disguise?

mvffin
May 27, 2008, 04:41 PM
there's probably no vids because there's no computer in the world that doesn't asplode when someone plays a good Master Force.

Gen2000
May 27, 2008, 04:46 PM
I pity the PS2s when Masterforce is released.

rise urbanus
May 27, 2008, 07:53 PM
there's probably no vids because there's no computer in the world that doesn't asplode when someone plays a good Master Force. there have been 50 pc blowing up n people house i can see it now lol:lol:....i was trying to wait for the pa art update but i cant wait no more am gonna play my force again.:innocent:

Gen2000
Jun 6, 2008, 12:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvrLVGJeKaY

uploaded about 3 days ago.

Male Newman MF 146/15
Scarred Planet S2

Arika
Jun 6, 2008, 01:09 AM
all the cool tech became ugly as I expected D:
I have recorded a lot of my run with MF, but I just don't want to upload because of that.

Zorafim
Jun 6, 2008, 01:23 AM
I forgot to keep in mind the teching phrases. Considering how quick the techs are going to be done, I'm sure those will get annoying quickly.

And, um, is it just me, or is he saying "Kawaii-desu"?

Clunker
Jun 6, 2008, 02:16 AM
Its sounding more llike "owari-desai" or, "it's over"... not sure though.

Gen2000
Jun 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
I forgot to keep in mind the teching phrases. Considering how quick the techs are going to be done, I'm sure those will get annoying quickly.

And, um, is it just me, or is he saying "Kawaii-desu"?

It's already annoying now if you play on PS2 (who can hear voice-overs), all techers say the same two phases over and over AND over again. It can drive you bat-**** crazy after playing a few runs with em. One of the main reasons I play with sound off.

RemiusTA
Jun 6, 2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah, i only play with my techer on PC now. I cant stand the PS2 voices.

And im sure i couldnt stand the Japanese version at all, since they all fucking scream stupid phrases every few seconds.

Inazuma
Jun 6, 2008, 02:26 PM
hmm, maybe i should record a video of myself. the problem is i have no exp w/ it. after i record a video w/ fraps, how would i get it ready for youtube? would widescreen be ok? my pc is good but i dunno what settings i would need to use or how to set it up right.

female newman lv 150 masterforce 20
all techs 50
i use pwand, puushan and tesbra at fairly high grinds (+7 to +10)
haru/smart and lumira/spread
my armors are all around 30% or so, kinda weak defense wise. but all of em have the slots MF uses.

Tekershee
Jun 6, 2008, 06:21 PM
You should make a video!

Easiest way is to use Windows Movie Maker, and just export it as a crappy file or use something like Virtual Dub.

Inazuma
Jun 7, 2008, 03:12 AM
ok, recorded the video. i just did a normal MF solo run of the newest mission. sorry for the bad quality. tomorrow i mite do a time attack run of rafon relics S2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzX7iJOHJG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgo8ZO_NcJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIN9dMtFPJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mjKtcFU7Us

Tyreek
Jun 7, 2008, 04:35 AM
LMAO! You sat as Mother Brain sent that wave at you. Kudos! XD Anyway, the differences in Mastertecher's power has been made clear in those vids. Perhaps I should give that type a try.

Niloklives
Jun 7, 2008, 05:58 AM
kinda a long mission, but very cool. looking forward to us getting it. that out of the way, thas some pretty ridiculous evasion against MB. and its nice to see that (if i'm not mistaken) lvl 41 RA techs get 5 targets. cool vid.

Clunker
Jun 7, 2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the videos! Were you using a particular Head Slot Unit - and which one?

Inazuma
Jun 7, 2008, 04:26 PM
i used haru/smart for most of the mission. and there was a short time i used lumra spread b/c i needed the range. i always carry those 2 head units w/ me wherever i go.

Inazuma
Jun 7, 2008, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzV6U-nuio

did a time attack run thru rafon relics S2 as a solo MF. 9 mins clear time

pikachief
Jun 7, 2008, 07:10 PM
nice vid. nice time :D I know someone who mechgunglitched for around that same time! lololol

So MF and AT's madoog speed are about the same?

Treize K
Jun 7, 2008, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvrLVGJeKaY&feature=related

here you guys go have fun

BigshowPat
Jun 7, 2008, 07:33 PM
Those videos are sweet. Looks like I might have to give it a try!

Elley
Jun 7, 2008, 07:37 PM
I think you can tell by my sig that I'm excited ^^

Weeaboolits
Jun 7, 2008, 07:37 PM
Seeing it in action, it looks pretty fun.

Jainsea
Jun 7, 2008, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWzV6U-nuio

did a time attack run thru rafon relics S2 as a solo MF. 9 mins clear time

wow, neatoes O= I couldnt quite make it out but how was your PP consumaption
on your rods and such? I would really like more info on that please if you can ^^
nice video btw :)

RemiusTA
Jun 7, 2008, 08:05 PM
Watching that video...

...Im SO glad PC doesnt have voices.

ashley50
Jun 7, 2008, 08:22 PM
Watching that video...

...Im SO sad US PSU PC doesn't have voices (JP)

zantetsuken
Jun 7, 2008, 08:45 PM
Amazing videos. Thanks for sharing those.

Inazuma
Jun 7, 2008, 08:49 PM
wow, neatoes O= I couldnt quite make it out but how was your PP consumaption
on your rods and such? I would really like more info on that please if you can ^^
nice video btw :)

MF burns thru pp very fast but generally speaking you should be able to last for the entire mission. its only gonna get easier as better items get released.

pikachief
Jun 7, 2008, 09:00 PM
MF burns thru pp very fast but generally speaking you should be able to last for the entire mission. its only gonna get easier as better items get released.

How long would a P-wand last me in a longer mission like duel sentinel? 3rd block? 2nd?

I've got a P-wand 5/5 G-rod 5/5 and kazarod 7/9, i know they'll last but i just wanna know how long at least my P-wand will :P

Treize K
Jun 7, 2008, 11:43 PM
I think you can tell by my sig that I'm excited ^^=^.^=

Inazuma
Jun 8, 2008, 02:16 AM
How long would a P-wand last me in a longer mission like duel sentinel? 3rd block? 2nd?

I've got a P-wand 5/5 G-rod 5/5 and kazarod 7/9, i know they'll last but i just wanna know how long at least my P-wand will :P

the thing is, you are only gonna be using pwand for hold techs, and puushan for everything else. puushan burns thru pp charges like nobodys business. i guess if you find yourself running out of pp too often, you can cast all your techs from rods, but id rather just make a trip to the NPC during the mission instead.

damu techs from pwand are generally the fastest way to kill groups of monsters, but there are many situations where the damu techs wont be ideal, so you will find yourself casting simple, ra, or gi techs from madoogs a lot of the time.

Abashi76
Jun 9, 2008, 08:02 PM
How do you become a Masterforce? I checked floor five for classes, but I didn't see any Master Classes there.

burninglink5
Jun 9, 2008, 08:56 PM
How do you become a Masterforce? I checked floor five for classes, but I didn't see any Master Classes there.
We don't have then on the English servers yet, probably in another 3-4 month.

rise urbanus
Jun 11, 2008, 11:33 PM
you know i just seen this and now am gonna play my force again:-)...by the way thank you for the video of the masterforce;-)i wish i said it sooner:-(