PDA

View Full Version : T My mesta/items, your WoW gold

Adjitator
May 26, 2008, 12:29 PM
As soon as I clear out what I got, will be leaving this game for WoW, so anyone that plays both can cash in. I currently have about 150 mil in cash, whatever items are in my shop, as well as whatever i have on me.

As for WoW info, I am currently playing on my mom's acct a few hours a week whenever I go over there, until I set up my own gaming rig here at home, so and stuck on the server they play on. If you want to do the trade, it has to be on that server, unfortunately.

The Venture Co- server, horde side

As a basic rate, I'm willin to go roughly 150 gold for 1 mil meseta, although offers will be considered.

Not looking for any full accounts, just lookin for the money to save me time on my own.

Adjitator
May 30, 2008, 12:24 AM
bump, now conisdering Loot/UDE codes as well, feel free to msg me here or on live, gt Adjitator

Zellis
May 31, 2008, 04:10 PM
UDE? How much meseta for A baby Hippogryph hatchling card?

Adjitator
May 31, 2008, 04:51 PM
UDE points im offerin 100k per code, those are on the cards that are like materials, in every booster.

As for the hippogryph, i'd prolly be willin to go around 10 mil

Zellis
May 31, 2008, 05:49 PM
I would say 10 mil is a Desent offer. If you have a Secure Way of Transfering my loot card code for your cash please let me know, my gamertag is in my sig if you would like to message me there.

Im legit, I used to play the card game to try my hand at getting the spectral Tiger, but found two Hippogryph. I would gladly sell them both, but i dont see a reason for anyone having two. both of my cards are unstratched by the way.

Coldbrand
Jun 1, 2008, 06:36 AM
This offer still up? I'll give you about 500G or so for a respectable amount of meseta and some items, I can also offer some items and such too. Furthermore I'm a master leatherworker. I hate World of Warcraft, so you should be able to get quite a bit off me.

Adjitator
Jun 1, 2008, 09:05 AM
as long as you could get it to me on the server i am on, listed above, then we can work it out. Any items i have are listed in my shop, not many weps left. Other than that, i got meseta.

500, i'd prolly be willin to swing 3-4 mil,but that change change with a more accurate count, or if you have any items you wanna throw in