PDA

View Full Version : What are the best items to raise your mag?

Nick814625
Mar 1, 2001, 05:50 AM
What are the best items to raise your mags DEF,POW,DEF, or MIND?

Nick814625
Mar 1, 2001, 07:25 AM
I have a Kaitbaha lvl 50

Maverick
Mar 1, 2001, 07:32 AM
Since each mag type is different, you're best off using the mag guide (follow link in the navigation column). It'll tell you how each item will affect your particular mag.

Azriel
Mar 1, 2001, 03:33 PM
overall, probably star atomizers. Ever mag i've had raises a little in each stat when i use one. It's very expensive and time consuming though.

pkazama
Mar 1, 2001, 06:11 PM
I have Lv.69 Kama that I only gave star atominzers. It does take a while later on but the level goes up 4 at a time. All also even(except for DEF, it started with 5)

EDekar
Mar 1, 2001, 06:48 PM
It's pretty easy actually...it's all dependent on what you want your Mag to be good at. Personally, I raise 3 separate Mags for the 3 primary stats. I have an Apsaras (pow), Bana (mind), and a Yaksa (dex) for whatever situation I have to handle. Regardless...

For a Mind mag, you'll want to feed your Mag primarily Fluids...the higher the better, generally.
For Dex, you'll want to feed him Antiparalysis and Antidote...though it gets pretty difficult higher up (though my Yaksa is lvl 110 on pure Antidotes).
Finally, for Pow you'll want to feed Mates to him...once again, higher the better.

That's all I can tell ya...the rest of it comes from experience more than anything else.

Jun
Mar 1, 2001, 08:24 PM
as a FOmarl i suggest feeding your mag in the pow direction only becuz the force's techniques are based on the lvl of your tech scrolls anyway more mind most likely gives u more mana while as more pow makes u hit alot harder. But this is just wht i notice when i play my Fomarl =)