PDA

View Full Version : GC: Dark Falz

Foxnf2
Jan 23, 2003, 02:17 PM
Please help me. I am a level 45 Ramar and cant beat dark falz on hard. Does any body have some suggestions. Weapons choices i have are photon cannon. Gatling +9, and Varista.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxnf2 on 2003-01-23 11:27 ]</font>

Yurika
Jan 23, 2003, 02:30 PM
What's your primary difficulty? I.E. is the first, second, or third form trouncing you? For the first two forms, use similar tactics to the first time you beat him in normal. Spam your resta key. You're a Ramar, so you can use techs. If you're not doing a lot of damage and are desparate whittle him down with crappy damage from techs, zonde on his first form, barta on his second, and foie on his third.

Foie on his third is probably the most effective, as it always hits him, even when you can't hit him with conventional weapons. Get some good hit% handgun or mechgun, and just wail on him when he's vulnerable.

Are you getting nailed from his swipe and grants in third form? offline, I think the swipe is 250+ hp, and get a minimum of like 15~20 light resist on your armor to tolerate that grants.

Foxnf2
Jan 23, 2003, 03:22 PM
Thanks

Annoy
Jan 23, 2003, 07:59 PM
A High Accuracy Heat (or other Fire elemental) Rifle type works just as well as foie...and sometimes better...as long as you use the special it will continue to hit him... Then when he's back to normal unload your MechGuns into him...and be careful when he traps you in his mouth (ewwww...Falz cooties) o.O

Strider1two
Jan 23, 2003, 10:50 PM
On the first form, you should get your strongest range weapon out and keep on shooting him and when his horsey thing opens his mouth and all them things come out, hit him with a real strong saber like a DB's Saber or Buster while he is doing that since saber type weapons are way stronge then range type. Then on second form stay as far away as you can and keep on shooting and never get a saber out and hit him or else he will get you paralyze and shoot all these booms from the sky and kill you so always get away from second form. Did you know that Second Form of Dark Falz destroyed ragol or pionner 1? if you let the game sit there and see the short movie you can see Dark Falz transparently and do a big bomb on poineer 1. I never faced third form of Dark Falz so i dont know anything about it.

BlizzardAndroid
Jan 24, 2003, 11:17 AM
On 2003-01-23 12:22, Foxnf2 wrote:
Thanks

Well i had that problem before... But worse!!! I had HuCast up against him!!!

If you want to beat him with full grace, "buy health potions, make sure you deposit meseta every time you do this whole process!!!" And before you enter a boss make a Telepipe and then go in. Next you drop the health pots and unequip your weapons and kill your self. Then do the whole process over and over!! make sure you have money and deposit it after use... You can have up to 10 sets of dimate, trimate, or monomate!!!