PDA

View Full Version : This is one wierd turn for PSOW

BogusKun
May 26, 2008, 09:50 PM
...Yeah... the fact that you can post a crap load of YouTube videos in the full boxes is just plain retarded... I can see it now already... all that space.. some things like youtube video boxes isn't all that important, I mean... what I'm saying is PSOW should limit content like that because this website is unique and don't need to rely on other services like "YOUTUBE".

Just post the link and we'll click it and check the video out. It's too spacy~ otherwise I could enjoy the "upgrade"... even though it resembles more of the Invisionboard forum layout.

What do you all think?

Shadowpawn
May 26, 2008, 09:59 PM
I think you're two days late.

McLaughlin
May 26, 2008, 11:40 PM
Wrong forum (Rants or maybe Site Related), and I'm pretty sure you can disable that stuff in the User CP. I don't see the big deal.

CelestialBlade
May 27, 2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah, Youtube embed tags are pretty much the way of the present now. Get used to it.

If you honestly can't stand it your browser can disable that kind of content....

Kylie
May 27, 2008, 09:37 AM
Every new forum software is including Youtube boxes. It's not a big deal, and it's something that's easy to get used. Also, they're working on adding themes that look more like the old PSOW (such as the one they just added).

Sol_B4dguy
May 30, 2008, 12:59 PM
Meh, I like this theme. >_> Anyways, Youtube embeds are a thing of the present nowadays.

Powder Keg
May 30, 2008, 01:07 PM
You want less of awesome?

Away, filthy republican!!!

HUnewearl_Meira
May 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
I actually pushed for the YouTube support, so that our resident filmmakers can post their work directly in Fan Works, rather than linking to an outside site. I'm hoping that it'll encourage more fan videos to be produced.

amtalx
May 30, 2008, 04:01 PM
Can you spoiler-box the youtube videos?

Nitro Vordex
May 30, 2008, 04:06 PM
I dunno how to post youtubes. ^^;

[spoiler-box]http://youtube.com/watch?v=1VWHz-Hbq_E[/spoiler-box]

Nitro Vordex
May 30, 2008, 04:10 PM
Yes, spoiler boxes work with youtubes. :)