PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Pushan 10/10

R2D6battlebot
May 27, 2008, 10:10 AM
Feel free to post offers too if you like, I realize this isnt the kind of thing you can get a price check for considering the overall rarity.

Legendria
May 27, 2008, 10:17 AM
If MAG was completely over, I'd say 40 mil.

However, with the extension and impending grinding bonus, maybe only 20-25 mil.

R2D6battlebot
May 27, 2008, 11:59 AM
If MAG was completely over, I'd say 40 mil.

However, with the extension and impending grinding bonus, maybe only 20-25 mil.

lol if you happen to come across any than let me know and Ill buy any number of 10/10 Pushans off of you. (Serious responses only please)

Legendria
May 27, 2008, 12:16 PM
What do you expect, a stack?

It won't be that expensive until Masterforce comes out on our side.

xiuying
May 27, 2008, 02:08 PM
yea it's worth more than 25m tho. i'm not really a techer but i'd say its more like 55-60m+?

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 27, 2008, 03:50 PM
I'll offer you 60

DISCO
May 27, 2008, 07:10 PM
Put it in your shop for a stack and see what happens.

Legendria
May 27, 2008, 09:22 PM
Ok, did my research.

9/9 is currently going for 35.5 mil.

9/10 was up for 45 and sold.

A realistic expectation would be near 55-60. If you want more, hold onto it for a month or 2.

R2D6battlebot
May 27, 2008, 09:46 PM
My buddy Radiohead sold his 9/10 for 75 mil, and it sold fast. Like I said Legendria, if you come across one and want to sell it for less than a stack just let me know.

Legendria
May 27, 2008, 09:59 PM
My buddy Radiohead sold his 9/10 for 75 mil, and it sold fast. Like I said Legendria, if you come across one and want to sell it for less than a stack just let me know.

But that's retarded though. :twak:

Why would 9/9 be 35.5 and 9/10 be 75?

9 -> 10 adds a measly 57 pp and 27 tp. No way in hell is that worth another 64 million. Both you and whoever "bought your friend's 9/10" have lost your minds.

On top of that, pushan is going to be available in a couple of weeks, and there will be a grinding bonus.

R2D6battlebot
May 27, 2008, 10:08 PM
Just because you arent willing/capable of paying for something doesnt mean its retarded that someone else is. Also, you have to keep in mind that since Pushans' release, there have been 0 for sale on the market that were 10/10, and I havent seen any other topics asking for offers, so theres a strong possibility that this is a one- or two-of on the server.

DoubleJG
May 27, 2008, 10:29 PM
But that's retarded though. :twak:

Why would 9/9 be 35.5 and 9/10 be 75?

9 -> 10 adds a measly 57 pp and 27 tp. No way in hell is that worth another 64 million. Both you and whoever "bought your friend's 9/10" have lost your minds.

On top of that, pushan is going to be available in a couple of weeks, and there will be a grinding bonus.

9/10 looks more attractive to the eyes.

DISCO
May 27, 2008, 11:04 PM
Just because you arent willing/capable of paying for something doesnt mean its retarded that someone else is. Also, you have to keep in mind that since Pushans' release, there have been 0 for sale on the market that were 10/10, and I havent seen any other topics asking for offers, so theres a strong possibility that this is a one- or two-of on the server.

Although I know there are more than one or two on the server, I can guarantee you it is worth a lot more that what he is offering. The last three I saw for sale went for a stack. Maybe prices on 10/10's will start to fall but put it in your shop for max if you are trying to sell it, worst case scenario is it doesnt sell for max.

Legendria
May 27, 2008, 11:29 PM

So what you're saying is, even though 9/9 is 35.5 mil, 10/10 is 99 mil simply because there aren't any for sale at the moment?

I lol'd. Holy hell, if you can actually find someone stupid enough to buy it, more power to you.

DISCO
May 27, 2008, 11:44 PM
So what you're saying is, even though 9/9 is 35.5 mil, 10/10 is 99 mil simply because there aren't any for sale at the moment?

I lol'd. Holy hell, if you can actually find someone stupid enough to buy it, more power to you.

What you aren't grasping here is the people buying these at 10/10 aren't buying them on a whim. They are buying 10/10's because aside from being the best tech mag available in the foreseeable future, having 10/10 weapons is a status symbol. These are no different from any other weapons. Look at rikauteri's for instance 9/9's sell in the 30 mil range while 10/10's sell for 80+. If that isn't enough to show you then look at any ranged or technique weapon, the price jump from 9/9 to 10/10 is drastic. At least try and learn your shit before you make more ridiculous price checks.

Legendria
May 28, 2008, 12:41 AM
What you aren't grasping here is the people buying these at 10/10 aren't buying them on a whim. They are buying 10/10's because aside from being the best tech mag available in the foreseeable future, having 10/10 weapons is a status symbol. These are no different from any other weapons. Look at rikauteri's for instance 9/9's sell in the 30 mil range while 10/10's sell for 80+. If that isn't enough to show you then look at any ranged or technique weapon, the price jump from 9/9 to 10/10 is drastic. At least try and learn your shit before you make more ridiculous price checks.

Which would be fine, if there was no upcoming grind bonus. Or if became unobtainable. Yeah. Either of those would make this valid.

During MAG, Pushan is infinitely more accessible than a Rikauteri or Rattlesnake. Anyone who runs the mission will eventually have one, and the C rank spammers have tons of stacks of gold badges. Easy to get.

Then the grind bonus. Not exactly ezmode to grind, but not the normal difficulty. Temporarily easier to grind in the near future.

At least try and look at the near future before you make more ridiculous faux-flames. As I said before, I'm sure after the grind bonus is dead, it will be much closer to a stack.

DISCO
May 28, 2008, 03:35 AM
Which would be fine, if there was no upcoming grind bonus. Or if became unobtainable. Yeah. Either of those would make this valid.

During MAG, Pushan is infinitely more accessible than a Rikauteri or Rattlesnake. Anyone who runs the mission will eventually have one, and the C rank spammers have tons of stacks of gold badges. Easy to get.

Then the grind bonus. Not exactly ezmode to grind, but not the normal difficulty. Temporarily easier to grind in the near future.

At least try and look at the near future before you make more ridiculous faux-flames. As I said before, I'm sure after the grind bonus is dead, it will be much closer to a stack.

Well before you prospect about future prices, look to see what the other 10/10's have sold for. One sold for 110 mil and then two more at max, so you already are wrong. It would take 99 runs on S or 248 runs on C to get one pushan. That is not taking into account badges picked up during the mission so give or take about 10 runs. Now I am fairly certain that in those 85+ runs it would take to get enough golds on S, you'll come across a few rikauteri's, so I think you might have exaggerated a bit. Finally, grinding bonus boost your odds of getting a weapon from 8/10 to 10/10 from 25% to 36%, not exactly a monumental increase.

R2D6battlebot
May 28, 2008, 10:08 AM

Holy crap! Someone who knows some basics!?!? The big problem is that if I were to sell it, I would want more than a stack for it, so I guess it looks like I'm keeping it, which is fine because I'm actually trying to get a hold of another one at the moment.

Cleptomaniac
May 28, 2008, 03:48 PM
I sold one of the first 10/10 pushans and it was sold for over a stack. There have been a few sold for a stack. These are not going to decrease in price at all. They will be the best tech mag for a VERY long time. Grinding bonus, blah blah. They will still be a great and sought after weapon. If you put it in your shop for a stack it will sell, no question.

chicken105
May 29, 2008, 02:06 PM
It is the best one out. Better than the 12*. I know 3 that sold for 100m+ and one that just sold for exactly 100m to my friend :). There worth alot.

Delete
May 29, 2008, 02:45 PM
i sold my 9/10 for 40 mil, and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell. You say its worth 75mil? Lol, aint no way he sold it for that much. 10/10 would be 50mil, no more, no less.

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 04:41 PM
i sold my 9/10 for 40 mil, and it took nearly 2 weeks to sell. You say its worth 75mil? Lol, aint no way he sold it for that much. 10/10 would be 50mil, no more, no less.

He swears it's worth over a stack, let him try to sell it for that then.

Him and Disco are simply going to be assholes about your post, anyway.

xiuying
May 29, 2008, 04:41 PM
if they sell for 100m then that's what they're worth. my guesstimate of 55-60m was based on the fact i know there are some 9/9s in shops for like 30m or less unsold, and a rough price guide for most weps is that a 10/10 goes for double what a 9/9 does. but if people pay 100m for them then don't argue with the market... that's an argument you can't win ;)

DISCO
May 29, 2008, 05:45 PM

If you want more people to prove you too wrong go to the official site forums and ask what the past few have sold for. Here is the link:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7

Just because you don't have the money to buy things like this doesn't mean you need to try and degrade his item.

Delete
May 29, 2008, 08:28 PM

I know, but im just stating the obvious. Some people who have stacks of meseta might waste 99mil on it, but i doubt it. Grinding boost will come up soon and there will be at least 3 or 4 more 10/10 s for about 45mil or less. And even they wont sell to quick. My best advice to R2, is to sell it now before it aint worth nothing. By sell i mean a reasonable price, not 99mil.

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 08:35 PM
If you want more people to prove you too wrong go to the official site forums and ask what the past few have sold for. Here is the link:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7

Just because you don't have the money to buy things like this doesn't mean you need to try and degrade his item.

Lol? Personal insults over a price check oooooo snap son.

I just spent 90 mil on a 38% repca, actually. I have money, more than I need.

However, just because I may or may not have 3 or 4 stacks of meseta doesn't make a 10/10 pushan worth one of them.

DISCO
May 29, 2008, 09:04 PM
If you are so convinced you are right, go to the official forums and prove me wrong. The amount of 360 players who do transactions on this forum is miniscule compared to the amount of players who frequent the official site's 360 trade forum. Hell I'll even make an account for you if you have the balls to go there and see what they actually sell for.

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 09:36 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/search.php

Search query - "pushan 10/10"

Relevant results - http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=79682&highlight=pushan

Quoted at 70 mil, shopped for max to take offers, sold at max to someone who obviously couldn't see more than a week ahead of himself.

One 10/10 on sale, actual worth under a stack, sold for a stack.

By this logic, if I was idiotic enough to pay 99 mil for a 10/10 vish adac, all 10/10 vish adacs would automatically be worth 99 mil.

You know, simply because there's no better whip in the foreseeable future, right? Right.

DISCO
May 29, 2008, 10:29 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/search.php

Search query - "pushan 10/10"

Relevant results - http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=79682&highlight=pushan

Quoted at 70 mil, shopped for max to take offers, sold at max to someone who obviously couldn't see more than a week ahead of himself.

One 10/10 on sale, actual worth under a stack, sold for a stack.

By this logic, if I was idiotic enough to pay 99 mil for a 10/10 vish adac, all 10/10 vish adacs would automatically be worth 99 mil.

You know, simply because there's no better whip in the foreseeable future, right? Right.

Did you miss the + after the seventy? Also if you looked into it, nestler is a joke on those boards. You can't say something is worth less than max if they consistently sell for max. Once or twice I could write off as a fluke but more than that says something about the value of the weapon. Finally to answer your question about the vish adac, your argument is null because you are trying to compare a striking weapon to a technique weapon. No one buys a striking weapon for it's grinds, if you value grinds over elemental percentage you need help. But on guns and technique weapons grinds are the only thing that matter. Also, that vish adac will be good against one type of creature while that pushan can have any spell linked to it, making it effective against any creature. Is any of this starting to make sense?

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 10:46 PM
Did you miss the + after the seventy? Also if you looked into it, nestler is a joke on those boards. You can't say something is worth less than max if they consistently sell for max. Once or twice I could write off as a fluke but more than that says something about the value of the weapon. Finally to answer your question about the vish adac, your argument is null because you are trying to compare a striking weapon to a technique weapon. No one buys a striking weapon for it's grinds, if you value grinds over elemental percentage you need help. But on guns and technique weapons grinds are the only thing that matter. Also, that vish adac will be good against one type of creature while that pushan can have any spell linked to it, making it effective against any creature. Is any of this starting to make sense?

It's already been established that grinds are all that matters.

Adac was only an example, but you can use it anywhere, as it stuns. 10/10 stun whip is pretty awesome (If you like that sort of thing).

Yes, people do buy striking weapons for grinds, aside from the obvious Repca. Most cases, 50% will sell over 10/10 though. Naturally.

Most importantly, though, is that you say 10/10 pushans "consistently sell for max".

Consistently, hmm? How many can you confirm (with links) to have sold? How about in existence? Conditional search? Are they there yet? No?

If there were so many, this topic wouldnt exist. At all. Might have to think that one over again.

What does all of this have to do with overrating 10/10 pushan based on the hasty decisions of an unnamed, random person? Not much.

Delete
May 30, 2008, 12:31 PM
I agree with Legendria, 10/10 weapons are overated, yes its a great weapon if you get it that high yet so is a 8/8 or a 9/9. But i dont blame R2, i would really blame the ones who would actually buy the pushan . 99mil on a weapon? You must have stacks of meseta and you must have never seen the sun outside.

DOOMY DOOOOOM
May 30, 2008, 03:35 PM
Stop being a greedy jew and sell it for a reasonable price....

Maskim
May 30, 2008, 03:39 PM
Stop being a greedy person of various and insubstantial religious background and sell it for a reasonable price....

Fixed for antisemitism.

R2D6battlebot
May 31, 2008, 06:47 AM
Stop being a greedy jew and sell it for a reasonable price....

Try to remember that your definition of reasonable is not necessarily the same as everyone else's. Time and time again it's been said, yet you still don't get it. Just because you don't have the money to buy it does NOT mean nobody else does!

Delete
May 31, 2008, 06:55 PM
Just because you don't have the money to buy it does NOT mean nobody else does!

Alot of us do have the money, but we also have brains or at least i hope so. Seriously though, sell it now or keep it. But i warn you, i have 4 pushans 7/10 right now thats mine. If i get one to 10, ill sell for 50 or 60 mil. Just keep your eyes open when you look through the shops, you just might learn that a 10/10 wont sell for 50-60 mil because people are smart.

Cleptomaniac
May 31, 2008, 08:24 PM
Alot of us do have the money, but we also have brains or at least i hope so. Seriously though, sell it now or keep it. But i warn you, i have 4 pushans 7/10 right now thats mine. If i get one to 10, ill sell for 50 or 60 mil. Just keep your eyes open when you look through the shops, you just might learn that a 10/10 wont sell for 50-60 mil because people are smart.

If you put a 10/10 pushan in your shop right now for 60 mil I bet it will be gone almost instantaneously.

PALRAPPYS
May 31, 2008, 10:03 PM
If you put a 10/10 pushan in your shop right now for 60 mil I bet it will be gone almost instantaneously.

I'd buy it.

DISCO
May 31, 2008, 10:43 PM
If you all are still convinced that you are right go to the official site's 360 trade forum and ask for a price check on a 10/10 pushan. Here is the link: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewforum.php?f=7
Once again I'll even create an account if one of you will have the balls to do it.

WildArms2
Jun 1, 2008, 12:27 AM
I will pay 99 mil for pushan 10/10 please contact me if you are selling

GT wild arms 2

Delete
Jun 1, 2008, 08:26 PM
I'd buy it.

See, and the reason why is because its priced great at 60mil, I may not be the richest player in psu, but im darn sure im not a jerk either. My prices make since. Sure, i have some 99999999 stuff, but my serious weapons are priced to sell. Update on my 4 pushans, 2 broke at 8, others are 9/10. Im debating on grinding or selling them as is.

Delete
Jun 1, 2008, 08:31 PM
I will pay 99 mil for pushan 10/10 please contact me if you are selling

GT wild arms 2

Also, for you... grinding boost is coming, dont waste your money when they will be more then likely cheaper than. By cheaper, i guess that means 80 to 90mil. But everyone you have my word, if i get one to 10, i will post here before i sell. Then i will put out for a couple minutes in shop for 9999999, so you all can see im not kidding, then i will sell for 60. Wish me luck.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 1, 2008, 08:37 PM
It honestly makes no sense to sell something for 60 when people are MORE than willing to pay more for one. If you think one item will help lower the overall value of them as a whole then youre dead wrong, odds are that the lucky person who buys yours will just resell it for a profit, and you end up losing out. Do what you want though I guess. If you DO get one, I'd personally be willing to buy it for 70.

WildArms2
Jun 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
You can think what you want to but like R2D6 said one person wont change the market if you ever get a pushan send me a message on my GT and I will gladly take it off your hands for 60 mil make me 3 or 4 at that price will ya?

WildArms2
Jun 1, 2008, 11:34 PM
well how much do you want for your 9/10 I will buy those of you for a reasonable price you said you sold one for 40? I will buys yours for 40 mil each right now MSG me

GT
Wild arms 2

WildArms2
Jun 1, 2008, 11:36 PM

I can cut out your 2 week waiting period here sell me your two pushans and buy a cheap one when MAG comes back around and grind increase

Simmy
Jun 2, 2008, 01:52 AM
I have to say that the 100 mill + is correct, I have a palette of 9/9 and 10/10 conis and because of the pushan thier prices have dropped dramatically. Which makes me sad. But on the other hand the best Magician on PSU is back, LUCIFER. Which makes me happy.

Delete
Jun 2, 2008, 10:19 AM
well how much do you want for your 9/10 I will buy those of you for a reasonable price you said you sold one for 40? I will buys yours for 40 mil each right now MSG me

GT
Wild arms 2

well i have 1 still at 9/10, i broke the other 9/10... I will put in shop i guess for 40mil..I dont think it will sell that quick though.

R2D6battlebot
Jun 2, 2008, 11:43 AM
If you did in fact put it in your shop, it's already gone. Imagine that.

Delete
Jun 2, 2008, 08:24 PM
If you did in fact put it in your shop, it's already gone. Imagine that.

Well, about 20 minutes after i posted, a player named imab3ast wanted a trade for it. He offered me a 42% rucar 6/10, ice. So i took that instead. He said he would try and get it to 10. I said good luck.

Jerriel
Jun 6, 2008, 02:47 AM
I wanna put in my 2 cents. 10/10 9* and up are pretty dang hard. a 14* item is like grinding a psyco wand. not that many P wands that are 10/10? not that many pushans 10/10. the harder it is to grind that more it cost

as for the 9/10 being more then the 9/9. the 9/9 is BROKEN. thus making the 9/9 less.

TUSCAN
Jun 6, 2008, 11:14 AM
INTERESTING STUFF!!!!

here's a little inside look at the darker side of capitalism, kiddies. person A who has valuable good doesn't 'feel' it is worth it is worth much, so person A offers good for a price far lower than market value. oppertunist immediately buys good and puts it back on the market for average market price. end result is oppertunist sells good, makes profit and has enough money to continue to guide the market according to his/her benefit. person A who sold good for cheap is left with too little money to be able to influence the market. person A will continue to be frustrated with market realities and keep on offering goods cheaply in order to make a moral point, which only serves to furthe rthe oppertunists agenda and maintain those market realities.

I guess person A got lucky this time and managed to make a fair trade. trading is really the only way to beat the market if you can't handle the hustle. this one is a real no-brainer tho. market realities aside, this is a limited item with max grinds. grinding to 10 is a one shot deal so that makes this an item that only about 5 to 10% of the playing population (a very generous estimation IMO)will be able to obtain. and that's based on the items quantity, not forseen price. so considering all these things I'd try to get as much for this item as possible. just because you exist within a certain system or institution does not mean the actions you need to take to ensure continued survival reflect your morality. go ahead and make money because above all, this is a videogame!

another thing to consider is what kind of people want what you have. materials are one thing, but when you're dealing with top end equips you must remember top end players will go to any lengths. one of the main reasons the 10/10 pushans are going for so much on 360 is because my fortetecher friend raced and beat a higher profile clan affiliated acrotecher at seabed. the acrotecher is now trying to set up a super palette in order to win the next one, or so I imagine. I have heard that this individual has paid up to 130 mil for 1 10/10. I've also heard 110 mil and a 9/9 or something along those lines. either way the point here is to many the great cost of being great is a small price to pay. the funny thing is the acro guy had 10/10 coni and all sorts of top end stuff and the fortetecher beat him with by mainly using a psycho with 1 or 2 grinds. I'm sure that serves to reinforce the feeling which leads you to believe the 10/10 pushan is not woth max. ain't capitalism great?

oh btw, 90 mil for a 38% repca? damn, fool.....