PDA

View Full Version : GC What is the best Force you could be?

AnimeBoy33
May 27, 2008, 05:14 PM
Alright,I'm really having trouble choosing which Force,i should choose

Jaspaller
May 27, 2008, 05:16 PM
For straight up forces (No Melee) FOnewearl or FOnewm. FOmar if you want to do some Melee as well as spell casting. FOmarl I have no experience with so I can't say... but I assume she's more support oriented and less attack compared to FOmar.

Lance813
May 27, 2008, 05:39 PM
FOmar is my fav. because you can cast with him and support yourself (somewhat) if you run out of fliuds

2 best is FOnewm for tech spammage

out of all my friends im the resident force.... soo straight tech Newman Slightly weaker techs more HP and ATP FOmar

beatrixkiddo
May 27, 2008, 05:48 PM
FOnewm is best for mass carnage with techs, and can melee fine. More accurate than a FOmar, but without the cripplingly low ATP of a FOne.

Elec
May 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure FOmarl has the highest HP of the Forces, plus they are decent with melee. They seem like a good starting Force.

Lance813
May 27, 2008, 06:22 PM
really? I thought Fomarl was the 2nd weakest out of them all

i can tell you one thing... no female newmans, Ohh Hai booma *slaps* *dies*

Elec
May 27, 2008, 06:32 PM
i can tell you one thing... no female newmans, Ohh Hai booma *slaps* *dies*

Ahhh, don't remind me >_>

Lance813
May 27, 2008, 07:05 PM
ahaha lol

tis true

Splash
May 27, 2008, 07:47 PM
FOmarl is the most difficult Force to use for solo since they get no attack boost except for Grants, which is not even used that much in the long run anyways. They are better with melee potential, they are also the best in teams.

Astarin
May 28, 2008, 01:24 AM
I've played with each of the Forces. See which description matches how you like to play; if you're really unsure, try a few out.

FOnewm gets damage bonuses to the big, area attacks: Gi- and Ra- techniques. Higher MST than FOnewearl until high levels (100+), and better survivability, too. In terms of attack techniques, this was my favourite. Really easy to solo with, offline. You can nuke entire rooms in moments.

FOnewearl gets damage bonuses to the simple techniques, and range bonuses to Resta and Anti, which are handy in parties. Their Megid penetrates, rather than hitting only one target, although I rarely found this to be of any use. Highest MST potential (in the endgame) of all classes, but very frail physically. Terrible ATP, so don't try to melee.

FOmar has the strongest melee abilities of the Forces, but the lowest ATA in the game. Interesting spread of bonuses: damage boosts to Gi- technics and Grants, and range boosts to Shifta and Deband. Higher ATP and MST than a FOmarl. Well suited to strong melee and technique attacks, but rather weak defensively, so you have to be careful.

FOmarl is the easiest character to support with. Highest HP of all Forces, and good defensive stats. Range boosts to Resta, Anti, Shifta and Deband make it easy to support your party. The downside? As Splash said, hard-ish to solo with. Low technique damage (compared to the other Forces), although they can melee capably. I didn't really like this class offline as much, but for online play, my FOmarl Sylph was my favourite character.

Out_Kast
May 28, 2008, 03:38 AM
FOnewearl if you want something cute ;3

Lance813
May 28, 2008, 03:08 PM
FOnewearl if you want something that dies in one hit ;3

Fix'd

Rob19
May 28, 2008, 03:11 PM
fomar

Banish
May 28, 2008, 05:11 PM
I'd personally go with a FOmar because they are difficult to train, but towards the end they turn out all right. They have the highest Grants boost, as well as balance. They have a moderate boost in MST, but not a huge one.

I don’t know too much about the FOmarl, expect that they are similar to the FOmar, with better support techniques, probably more preferable if one wants to be a female force rather than a male. Good balance overall.

For FOnewm, it is between them and the FOnewearl; they FOnewm having a better melee advantage and better DEF than the FOnewearl. They are more stronger in defensive wise than the FOnewearl base. But these guys have the max in techs, so you'll deal with good damage.

Though, the one with the most TP, go with a FOnewearl; they are the master of magic, but incredibly weak. They can't survive Epsilon's Rafoie blast in Ultimate mode probably even with they fire resistance and HP... But FOnewearls seem to be very helpful in Episode 2 because they can pierce w/Megid, the episode 2 monsters having low EDK. They seem alright if you can deal with the damage.

All depends on what kind of perspective you look at at, because there is really no best class.

Tweengo
May 29, 2008, 08:10 AM
i prefer the fonewearl as she can pierce with megid.....which is what i'd be able to do with all the forces if pso plus was released in the uk so then i could access the towers and get a demonic fork......gaaaarrrgh!.....so unfair :(

Ketchup345
May 29, 2008, 11:31 AM
I'd personally go with a FOmar because they are difficult to train, but towards the end they turn out all right. They have the highest Grants boost, as well as balance.
FOmarls have a 50% Grants boost, FOmars only have 30% I think.

3---Hit---U
May 31, 2008, 06:00 PM
My friend let me borrow his card to raise his Foney and she's fun to play with, just be sure to get high techs and used to ryuker before every room.... and dying.... and debanding...... and hoping to remember to deband so you don't die and have to remember to use that ryuker xD