PDA

View Full Version : more palette space...

Nabszo
May 27, 2008, 08:58 PM
I agree deffently Protransers ..my main is a protranser and i always have exter weapons in my inventory that i switch to after the pp is run out or i simply get bored of them.....yea at least 2 more spaces even 1 would make a differnce for me...

ashley50
May 27, 2008, 09:04 PM
No...the palette we have right now is ok.
I have no problems with it.

unless you're too lazy to switch weapons during a run.

Syl
May 27, 2008, 09:07 PM
No...the palette we have right now is ok.
I have no problems with it.

unless you're too lazy to switch weapons during a run.

This.

Also, this thread is over a year old since the last post was made >_>

pikachief
May 27, 2008, 09:11 PM
lol and all we're agreeing on is that a PT could use more room for traps... weapon space is fine :P

Proff
May 27, 2008, 09:15 PM
One thing that would help me out would be linking left-handed weapons multiple times. It's a little silly if I'm using Saber/Wand/Dagger to need three different handguns to pair with them when it would be so much better to have the same one linked.

Metsume
May 27, 2008, 09:17 PM
I'm fine with the six palette we have right now, I just replace weapons with others, but more would be nice. :D...

Especially items. I think items should have more palette slots.

Elley
May 27, 2008, 09:49 PM
I could use just ONE MORE slot so I don't have to swap out my buff and heal sticks.

Manticore
May 27, 2008, 10:11 PM
How about an equip unit that lets you have more pallet space, that would make sence, I mean, I think i heard about how they keep all these items on them with some wierd space flux bag thingy, so an upgrade kit or something would be possible.... right?

Astarin
May 28, 2008, 12:53 AM
Weapon space is fine. Item space is a problem for Protransers and other trap-users.

For example, freeze, burn and stun EX traps take up three spots. Add in dimates, trimates, and antimates, and that's a full pallet. I'd like to be able to put Moon X and Sol Atomizer on there, at the very least, so that I can rescue my teammates.

Larian
May 28, 2008, 02:13 AM
I wouldn't mind being able to stick an extra ranged wep on my pallet...I always seem to run outta room before I get to them! =/

Vent
May 28, 2008, 02:35 AM
Remember that you need to browse through your pallete more for every palette added. I agree that for items I'd like some extra space, but for weapons I'm fine. You can easily replace empty weapons through your mainmenu while walking anyway.

Coldbrand
May 28, 2008, 02:56 AM
Limited palette space adds a strategy element to the game. You have to make sacrifices in terms of what abilities, gear, and items will be readily available.

MS-Wift
May 28, 2008, 02:57 AM
Switching weapons mid-battle isn't really an issue for me. I only have so many kinds as a gunner. Switching bullets on the other hand is something that could be a bit more graceful.

BMA
May 28, 2008, 03:05 AM
I always though it would be nice to have a third armor pallet(6 slots would be perfect). Also, I think it would be nice to have the choice of a different element on guns for the pa button....kinda like having the two techs on a TCSM

Sasamichan
May 28, 2008, 03:07 AM
Weapon space is fine. Item space is a problem for Protransers and other trap-users.

For example, freeze, burn and stun EX traps take up three spots. Add in dimates, trimates, and antimates, and that's a full pallet. I'd like to be able to put Moon X and Sol Atomizer on there, at the very least, so that I can rescue my teammates.

I don't bother with antimates in the slot, can replace it with sols. About Moon X, those are a waste of space. If you die w/o scapes, means you suck badly.

Gen2000
May 28, 2008, 04:56 AM
For PTs a Trap Palette would be nice.
A general way to switch between different weapon palettes (like a whole set of weapons) would be nice too instead of going through the big clutter main menu while walking or just stopping and doing so. I'll take that over adding an extra slot to the current weapon palette.

I usually roll like this on PT: Trimates/Sols/Agatride/EX Freeze/EX Stun/Photon Charge

The Traps are hotswapped for different ones if need be but in party situtations the immobile types is usually all you need. I just use Sols instead of animates. I can help myself or another party member if I need to with em, I'm quick on using Star from item menu too. Dimates are a joke for main HP healing unless you're very low leveled. Moon X shouldn't have to be on item palette and if someone dies without doll accessing em from item menu is good enough, there is no rush for that.

desturel
May 28, 2008, 10:18 AM
Dimates are a joke for main HP healing unless you're very low leveled.

Low leveled or using Yak Zagenga

Gen2000
May 28, 2008, 10:27 AM
"main HP healing" and I already said low level.

I already had Yak Zagenga in mind with my post.

guise709
May 28, 2008, 11:53 AM
Having a "add pallette" item like they did for storage wouldnt be too bad actually so those who are fine with it can just sell it since it will be a rare drop and those who need it will buy or find it. Which comes to mind when the hell are they gonna add an add slot?

Uncle_bob
May 28, 2008, 01:54 PM
Anyone else think the whole system is just awkward and terrible? :disapprove:

Remember that one game where you could select any one of your weapons instantly? And heal instantly?