PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate level...

Freak74
Jan 23, 2003, 06:12 PM
I'm a nOOb to Ultimate.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif This is the first time I've past lvl 90. In the Dc days I was at 89 and was Nol'd!!!:evil: Now my question is on Ultimate, my character can't seem to hit the side of a barn with my twin brand.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif What am I doing wrong with my charachter???

Brundidge
Jan 23, 2003, 06:19 PM
What's your ATA?
Cuz if its around 200 then its still not that good in ultimate. Around 210 minimum is a good start but don't expect your hard attack to hit a lot.

Freak74
Jan 23, 2003, 07:37 PM
Excellent question!!! What is my ATA??? I'll have to check it out when I get home. Thanks o_O

Annoy
Jan 23, 2003, 08:34 PM
yeah... when I first started...I couldn't land a single hit...I had to rely on my Rabarta while some higher level people did the rest of my work. I had a Sato with 50 ATA and I managed to hit a lot....once I finished raising it...too bad it was red. Anyway....I traded it...and started working on my Devil Wings...and it only has 20 ATA...now I can hardly hit anymore...even though I'm 25 levels higher then I was when I originally started Ultimate. Oh...I guess i never said what level I was when I started...so I was 80 then and now I'm 105... o.o

Seph5172
Jan 23, 2003, 08:45 PM
hmm, i was level 85 when i could actually fight and kick ass in ultimate.

I have around 170-180 ATA though, yet i dont miss a whole lot.

Now im lvl 95, and i can never get online only on weekends and it sucks...

Manny
Jan 23, 2003, 09:13 PM
When I started in Ult the only weapons I had a hard time with were dbl saber types and swords. I think a HU is fine at 200 ATA in Ult.

Elixer
Jan 23, 2003, 09:39 PM
yea if you dont have high ata you will miss a ton compared to very hard or the other difficulty levels. just try to get some elf/arm or raise a good dex mag then you should be ok.

Ghaleon
Jan 24, 2003, 10:57 AM
i started at 64 with a fomar. i used grass assassins. i casted all my support techs (besides ryuker) and i kicked some major ass. i landed the a lot of my attacks and my ata was around 110.

Yurika
Jan 24, 2003, 12:49 PM
I've got a 181 ATA right now with my Gae Bolg equipped, (I'm level 80 HUnewhearl) and I'm only missing every two or three swings. The real key to not getting your ass handed to you in ult, I've found forma previous character, is to try to get a two-hit combo and move out of the attack range of the bartles. It's the most effective. Don't even think about going to the caves and surviving until you've got at least 200 ATA though. Ult caves will tear you a new one. My previous character was in the 190s, and it was a struggle. A lot of resta spamming. And Mines are worse. far worse. ^____^ Forget about the Ruins. muah hah hah. My old 116 HUne couldn't bear the ult ruins.

ShieldDragon
Jan 24, 2003, 01:02 PM
My HUcaseal actually has fun with some gatlings, two elf/arm++ and a General/Battle.

Bloodberry
Jan 24, 2003, 02:30 PM
161 ATA (30 something on mag dex) and I can rip through there using a Raygun with a 30/0/0/0/0 and switching out to yamato for the wolves, which my friend thinks look just like the normal wolves with a horn tied to their back.