PDA

View Full Version : Worst drops from rare monsters (Pal Rappy :( )

Lildevilpso8
May 28, 2008, 06:21 PM
So yesterday i was on ult and i did 1 run on Fake in Yellow and in the 3rd room i found a pal rappy :) so i knocked it down and got excited i left the room and came back it got up and i attacked it :) it droped a red box :) and i went over and there it was the item i had been waiting for a Photon Drop :(

Post on this thread the worst drops you've gotten from rare monsters

have fun!

lil

AlexCraig
May 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
Didn't/Don't we have a worst drops thread already?

But I guess I shall humor the thread.
Hildetorr gave me a diska instead of a Frozen Shooter.

concussionman
May 28, 2008, 11:11 PM
Photon dropped countless times but my personal favorite is Knight/Power --

There is also my "epic" struggle with Pal Rappies with my Whitill Fonewearl in which I've met close to 20 and yet to receive my Red Partisan

Zos
May 29, 2008, 10:26 AM
Id have to say a difluid from a hidetorr is a bad drop. Ive been hunting for a heavens punisher with no luck :(

Vanzazikon
May 29, 2008, 03:10 PM
The worst drop i had was when a pouilly slime gave me monomate. it was so frustating! :etongue:

Banish
May 29, 2008, 06:08 PM
I don't like the 1/2 drops like Rabbit Wand from a Hildetorr >_>; kinda useless things like those I don't like at all.

Lance813
May 29, 2008, 06:12 PM
monofluid from nar lily

leet007
May 30, 2008, 09:31 PM
I was on very hard with my Viridia FOnewearl and i got an al rappy and it droped................monomate!!! ( sadly ) then i was playing three players with my friend and my big bro and we found a pal rappy and we found a ...................nothing.. then i was doing forest of sorrow looking for hildetorrs and i ended up finding 2 and one droped a monomate and the other droped a gladius i think.

Nitro Vordex
May 30, 2008, 09:33 PM
Killed 3 Mils in a row.

Nothing.

Killed literally 5 Pal Rappies in a row with PNum. (See drop chart.)
Nothing.

Gillian
Jun 1, 2008, 08:48 AM
Well I've recent;y encountered 6 mil lillies with purplenum and most of them gave me a meseta prize instead of a psycho wand.

Same goes for skyly pal parrot, 7 of them killed and they either dropped money or a shield. I'd rather an addslot or something instead...

Nisoth
Jun 1, 2008, 11:35 AM
Pinkal Spaceship in ultimate. Gulgus-Gue 1/1707 God/Ability potential. Drops Photon Drop. I die inside.

Taleck
Jun 1, 2008, 07:56 PM
oh, the only two Pouilly Slimes I've EVER seen, was on Normal. And I didn't even split them. They just showed up first. Still nothing for my ever so unlucky SKYLY Drakkel. Stupid game. :lol:

Nisoth
Jun 3, 2008, 09:14 PM
Normal doesn't yield anything valuable other than materials and s-parts. I wouldn't worry about it.

miko65
Jun 4, 2008, 08:36 AM
Well after like a million runs through Forest of Sorrow with my Skyly and 6 Hildetorrs I have found my fav Items of all:

monofluid ( can't get enough of those!)
Diska ( Need it for those monster ya know! lol)

Knight Power ( I guess my God Power isn't enough huh? lol)

And the THEE MOST FAVORITE DROP EVER!!!

.....a monomate!

Hildetorrs are FUSTRATING!!!!

Taleck
Jun 8, 2008, 10:56 PM
Normal doesn't yield anything valuable other than materials and s-parts. I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah I know. It's just the fact I was leveling my brand new character in Normal and I see two Pouilly slimes and know nothing is gonna drop. Why can't those happen to my SKYLY in Ult?

Nitro Vordex
Jun 8, 2008, 10:57 PM
Because Poully Slimes are made of fail jelly. ;)

PSOPRINCE
Jun 9, 2008, 04:00 AM
nah
pal, hildetorr and mill all in one day
all dropped meseta i no ave 4000 odd :O

Nisoth
Jun 9, 2008, 11:56 PM
Yeah I know. It's just the fact I was leveling my brand new character in Normal and I see two Pouilly slimes and know nothing is gonna drop. Why can't those happen to my SKYLY in Ult?

Yeah... Rare monsters in difficulties other than VH or ULT are pretty frustrating.