PDA

View Full Version : have to get this off my chest.

shotsfired
May 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
ok.....

- People need to stop making stupid ass threads with polls about what element they should make their weps. who friggin cares!!!! actually, all polls suck ass.....

- Just buy all the god damn PA's and find out for yourself which one is best!!!

- if I see another fucking price check thread on the trade forums I am going to personally find the person and kill them twice. USE THE DAMN CONDITION SEARCH!!!

- no more of the following....

- where is the best place to hunt......
- where is the best place to lvl my techs
- what class should I be.....

FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF YOU LAZY ASS BASTARD!!! SOMETIMES I HATE PEOPLE!!!!

.....I feel a little bit better now.

Sord
May 28, 2008, 08:15 PM
not to mention some answers have probably already been given a dozen times over if they would just search

Syl
May 28, 2008, 08:21 PM
I can somewhat agree with the first and second things, but here's the thing about condition search. What if the item isn't on the market? What if that item is waaaaay better/worse than those currently on the market and they seriously need input?

All I can really say is stop complaining. Creating threads complaining about those type of threads is just as bad as making them ;o

thunder-ray
May 28, 2008, 08:27 PM
If you dont like those kind of threads dont read them problem solved.

VanHalen
May 28, 2008, 09:03 PM
If you dont like those kind of threads dont read them problem solved.

That can go the same for you to.

Also it's not like your title says what the rant is about. So how would he know what the contents of this thread is?

Chuck_Norris
May 28, 2008, 10:34 PM
I agree with everything except 1 and 2. If you're gonna make an item one element permanantly, you should get some info on what is coming up. As for the PA thing. If you're gonna buy a PA, spend hours leveling it up, only to realize that you hate it, what point is that? And it's even worse with frag PA's. Not everyone has 1000 stock piled up. >->

shotsfired
May 30, 2008, 05:22 PM
i honestly dont care what any of you say. I just wanted to get that off my chest. your opinions matter little, just like mine.

amtalx
May 30, 2008, 05:29 PM
i honestly dont care what any of you say. I just wanted to get that off my chest. your opinions matter little, just like mine.

This how you rant properly.

Kylie
May 30, 2008, 05:31 PM
I agree somewhat. It does get tiring to see a bunch of threads that could have been avoided with a simple forum search (or even a look the next page in some cases), but I think they're easy enough to ignore. As for price checks, I wish I had have done that when I sold my 50% 11* spear, instead of getting a much lower price than I could have gotten. Sometimes those are necessary.

Darkly
May 30, 2008, 06:23 PM

exactly, let the man vent, right or wrong it pisses him off!