PDA

View Full Version : PSU PA rebalance scheduled for June 6th. Possibly.

Sekani
May 29, 2008, 05:39 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=79671&start=39

The PA experience adjustment is scheduled for next week, the official announcement should come Tuesday. I really do not anticipate any delay, everything has been tested and approved for June 6.

-ChillAura

I'm placing the odds at 65% that this actually happens without issue.

Iduno
May 29, 2008, 05:44 PM
Knowing Segac I'd say you're being overly optimistic there

Kylie
May 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
I'll believes it when I sees it.

JAFO22000
May 29, 2008, 05:46 PM
Knowing Segac I'd say you're being overly optimistic there

Knowing Sekani, he's being overly optimistic there too.

Tekershee
May 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
I have so much trust in this, that if it doesn't come out that week, I will give everyone who posts here 10 meseta each.

APEXi
May 29, 2008, 05:51 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=79671&start=39

I'm placing the odds at 65% that this actually happens without issue.
65% of success... sounds like a fail if you go by the synthesis route

Xaeris
May 29, 2008, 05:52 PM
I'll believe it when it happens. ...Actually, no, I'll believe it three days after it happens; rollback watch.

Magus_84
May 29, 2008, 05:54 PM
If it does happen, 50 meseta says that the bullet portion will somehow be screwed up, and delayed yet again.

Tekershee
May 29, 2008, 05:56 PM
What's different is that the update has been tested, and has been approved. Unlike some previous updates where they would randomly appear without letting us know, seemingly a bit more planning might have went into this one suggesting a higher chance of it going through smoothly.

chu-chu-chu
May 29, 2008, 06:02 PM
i don't get all the negitivity.

chillaura is a gm and he is good at his job. it is only the sega people in japan that are liars to him. if chillaura thinks is going to happen then it is most definately going to happn but it wont ONLY if sega decides not to make it because of the 360.

so stop hating chilliaura. he's rad and your baaaawwwwerz.

its hard to make games and none of anyone here has ever ha a job or you wouldnt complain!

APEXi
May 29, 2008, 06:03 PM
you had me until you said chill was rad.

Sekani
May 29, 2008, 06:08 PM

chillaura is a gm and he is good at his job. it is only the sega people in japan that are liars to him. if chillaura thinks is going to happen then it is most definately going to happn but it wont ONLY if sega decides not to make it because of the 360.

so stop hating chilliaura. he's rad and your baaaawwwwerz.

its hard to make games and none of anyone here has ever ha a job or you wouldnt complain!
Troll rating: 7.5

EtherForce
May 29, 2008, 06:09 PM
I bet on Tuesday they announce they couldn't get the PA adjustment in because they've been working on the billing server instead.

Telina
May 29, 2008, 06:12 PM
You know you've got serious issues when a site admin like chill ends up without any credibility to his own statements about his job, albet not his fault, but as he is the figurehead and the messenger with the bad news.....he'll be treated as such.

on a side note i've got mah pinchfork and torch for when its delayed again for *insert meaningless reason here* :D

pikachief
May 29, 2008, 06:15 PM
I sent CHill a msg a while back about it and i asked him to please tell me if he had any uncertainty to the update.

He sent me the same message back, so im guessing hes pretty sure about it!

Besides, its not like every update gets messed up like this lol, im sure now that it's fully tested it has about 80% chance of making into the servers.

Although i've failed 6 doris in a row now, so i still wont be surprised if we dont get it :P

Kylie
May 29, 2008, 06:47 PM
i don't get all the negitivity.Most of it is joking because many people have developed a sense of humor to cope with the many and constant disappoints we face; the rest is deserved skepticism.

chillaura is a gm and he is good at his job. it is only the sega people in japan that are liars to him. if chillaura thinks is going to happen then it is most definately going to happn but it wont ONLY if sega decides not to make it because of the 360.Right. I try not to blame any of the GM people in a personal way. The main issue is SEGA and their lack of commitment to having game masters at all. I mean, if they're going to hire people like that, make sure you give a damn enough to tell them accurate information that you're confident in. Then again, we don't know if the Chill and the others are presumptuous about what they hear and feed us what we want to hear; it wouldn't surprise me because they have seemed like they try too hard in the past.

so stop hating chilliaura. he's rad and your baaaawwwwerz.Rad? And no, just tired and in the lack of seriousness stage.

its hard to make games and none of anyone here has ever ha a job or you wouldnt complain!Maybe so, but SEGA is still on the bottom of the totem pole. Do you know how to check if a beef product is tainted or not? If you don't, then I guess you can't complain about the inspector that fell asleep at the meat factory when you get mad cow disease under that logic. It's probably hard too. :oops:

Sol_B4dguy
May 29, 2008, 07:10 PM
I shall eat my hat if it actually goes through without a rollback.

Otherwise, I'm fully prepared to quit in disgust if it doesn't go through for (insert random silly/non-existent reason *here*). I've waited to long to have Caboose go back to gunning again.

SonicTMP
May 29, 2008, 07:16 PM
We can only hope.

Was there any mention of what else we are getting? Late updates are nice and all but normal stuff? We have to wait a month for mag and a month after that for rewards. Are we getting any normal updates of new maps, etc?

Tekershee
May 29, 2008, 07:19 PM
Nothing else has been announced I believe. Should know on Tuesday when the announcement comes through.

Sasamichan
May 29, 2008, 07:21 PM
I see a 0% chance of happening until its announced on Tuesday.

Dragwind
May 29, 2008, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty anxious to have Onlak go back to fortegunner again as well. It just feels like lvling bullets with such an update around the corner is futile.

I got the prongs on my pitchfork covered in spaceaids for the occasion that it gets delayed next week.

Ken_Silver
May 29, 2008, 07:27 PM
I lol'd at the title of this thread.

Possibly.

Someone here works for Kubara.

Maybe. :razz:

Wiz
May 29, 2008, 07:40 PM
I lol'd at the title of this thread.

Possibly.

Someone here works for Segac.

Maybe. :razz:
Fix'd.

Or so we're told.

Uncle_bob
May 29, 2008, 07:40 PM
Brace for an inevitable failure.

FWOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Elley
May 29, 2008, 09:33 PM
June 6th it is! I trust them.

Cracka_J
May 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
lulz, I think the GM's over there have deteriorated any feelings of "trust" the players and them once had, if ever.

wait til the 6th for it to be implemented, then wait for possible glitches/rollback.

you'll know if we got it or not, say about after 6-8 hours of the server going back up.

I really wouldn't put another though or worry into the issue until like 10am 6/6, you'll know then for sure.

CelestialBlade
May 29, 2008, 09:54 PM
This.

McLaughlin
May 29, 2008, 10:32 PM

We can't even trust the Announcements anymore though.

Legendria
May 29, 2008, 11:12 PM
Fix'd.

Or so we're told.

Allegedly.

Yuicihi
May 29, 2008, 11:52 PM
Don't freaking count on it.

Maybe.

Screw it, we don't know.

Allegedly.

ThEoRy
May 30, 2008, 12:02 AM
95% of the time Segac screws it up 65% of the time...

amtalx
May 30, 2008, 12:03 AM

I make my living in the gaming industry, and I've worked with SEGA before. They just plain suck sometimes.

BahnKnakyu
May 30, 2008, 01:39 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

And ChillAura is simply the mssenger, so I don't think we should be shooting him in the face. He's just doing as he told, and I'm pretty damn sure he's been making a shitload of noise to Sega of Japan/America to have them GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE US/EU COMMUNITY. If I remember correctly, when the MAG extension failed, ChillAura actually expressed his disappointment at The Guys Above Him for failing to deliver.

IMO he's the only GM that gives a damn about the way the game is being handled and the updates are (not) being delivered - i.e. the content. IMO the other GM should be doing the same thing Chill's doing here: being on Sega's ass about the updates rather than trying to form yet another "community" out of the broken shards that Sega has caused.

Of course, I can directly express my disdain to Sega by PMing a GM, but I'm pretty sure their inboxes are full of pages and pages of PMs saying the same bs I'm saying, so I'm just gonna keep playing since the inherent game engine is still fun and one of a kind.

Sega of America/Japan - prove us wrong. Tell us you give a crap about us gaijins.

dingo123
May 30, 2008, 02:01 AM
so.. does anyone know how fast the PAs level up? who plays the JP version and can tell us?

Indica
May 30, 2008, 02:16 AM
and what else we get?

Uncle_bob
May 30, 2008, 02:27 AM
If you don't resist when Sega makes you bend over, they might kiss you.

Maybe.

Jakosifer
May 30, 2008, 02:33 AM
I'll believe it when I see it on the 6th.

If I don't, I'll laugh....for a while. :D

Mikura
May 30, 2008, 02:42 AM
I suppose I'll have to change my sig if this actually goes through next week. I was pretty confident too we wouldn't be getting this until after the MAG extension too. >_>

Shinko
May 30, 2008, 02:54 AM
This is good but don't get your hopes up it is Segac.... there's known for there f*** ups

Hiero_Glyph
May 30, 2008, 02:57 AM
I suppose I'll have to change my sig if this actually goes through next week. I was pretty confident too we wouldn't be getting this until after the MAG extension too. >_>

You can always change it to: "Master Classes: arriving late June, 2012."

I will be amazed if SEGA actually delivers on the PA rebalance next week. I mean it is only late by a little while already, so what's the rush? We get the MAG extension coming up soon and Sonic's Birthday along with the Master Classes so there are a lot of things that they have chances to mess up on. Besides, this will give them a reason to delay our next event until October/November.

ErtaiClou
May 30, 2008, 12:16 PM
Tell us you give a crap about us gaijins.

>_>

redroses
May 30, 2008, 12:50 PM
omg! I sooo hope we FINALLY get it this time. I can't help but be excited and hope D=
I just think about how awsome it will be when we finally get it.
I can finally work on my ForteTecher =D (just don't have to the time otherwise >_<)
And also higher Buffs! (again, don't have that time for Too many+too long Buff parties ;__;) So again, this is very welcomed...and I just hope that it will happen this time!

Darius_Drake
May 30, 2008, 03:00 PM
I'll believes it when I sees it.

(raises hand)... I second that. Not hating on anyone though, just don't want to get my hopes up.

EspioKaos
May 30, 2008, 03:03 PM
I really hope everything goes through this time. Main reason being that it's about time we put the crap caused by all the delays behind us and move forward. Well, that and my Zonde could use a little kick to get it above LV15. >_>

Hiroko
May 30, 2008, 03:41 PM
*posts hoping for 10 meseta when Sega fails yet again* XP

Dragwind
May 30, 2008, 03:42 PM
I still have my pitchfork by my side, just in case.

SonicTMP
May 30, 2008, 03:52 PM
I still have my pitchfork by my side, just in case.

I've got some tar, who's got the feathers?

Kinako78
May 30, 2008, 03:55 PM
I shall eat my hat if it actually goes through without a rollback.

I'll supply the ketchup. :D

PekingDuck13
May 30, 2008, 03:56 PM
I've got some tar, who's got the feathers?

Plenty of feathers here. :p

Aorre
May 30, 2008, 11:23 PM
Maybe so, but SEGA is still on the bottom of the totem pole.

Being on the bottom of the totem pole is actually an honor because all the most detailed carvings are done at eye level. lol

So Sega is at the very top, where everything is sloppy. ^^