PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a newbie!!

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
Hello PSOW, it's me, Cast.exe. Unfortunately, I am finding that I am no longer having fun with PSU. In fact, I'm pretty burnt out on video games all together. Also, I will be very busy this summer with work, school, and lifting. Because of these factors, I will not be renewing my PSU subscription after it next runs out.

So, in the meantime, I was wondering if there was any new (lower than level 45) player who is having a tought time getting started on the PS2/PC servers. I have a bunch of FiGunner and Fortegunner weapons as well as 49 mill meseta.

If you have a low lvled char, and have a post count under 75 (so I know you're new), but higher than 20 (so I know you didn't make an account for free stuff) then post here. Tell me why you need the stuff, and I'll find which one I like the most and give my stuff to them. Just trying to do something nice to be remembered by!

PS: I have a good sense of humor, lol.

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 12:26 PM
Lol, sorry! If you're not new, then you probably aren't having a tough time. I'm looking to boost a single newb up to elite status asap.

Ogni-XR21
May 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
Man, I wish I was a newbie... maybe it would be better to give what you have to several newbies, this way you won't spoil the one who gets your stuff too much.

I find this very noble and almost heartwarming, too bad you're leaving though.

If you don't find anyone I would gladly take donations in order to ever be able to get a Psycho Wand... ^_^

Kamiense
May 30, 2008, 12:31 PM
Really, if anyone's having a tough time with the increased experience and meseta drops, they're hoping for WAY too much that early on.

Games like this are supposed to take a tiny bit of time, but this game is not hard in the slightest. I was hacked and lost all my characters about a year ago. Three months later I had a character almost capped with 45 million meseta. A lot of the time, giving away things on games like this is negatively affecting them in the long run.

Just saying.

redroses
May 30, 2008, 12:42 PM
I wonder how you people always get so much money XD
I didn't even have that much on my old account (which I lost thanks to the 192 error).

But thanks to MAG and stuff I was able to get a high level again in only two months =D and highest level for the first time ever OoO(lv 98 is high for me) and I do have a Meseta...but no where near 45 million or something.
Maybe it's because I play on all my alts, so I need equipment for them all D= but still. They best way I make money is to sell stuff. I sometimes get lucky in finding stuff. I don't know, I always wonder when people have so much XD

Of course I can understand it by DavidNel because he has been playing for a while. But in three months 45 million like by Kamiense is just wow!

lolURISH
May 30, 2008, 12:43 PM
well I think my post count is too low lol. I could go spam like 9 threads but that wouldnt look good on my behalf either. really the best I could say while I'm waiting til I'm posted to start playing I have a friend who (aside from the forum post count) would fit that bracket perfectly.

He's a level 30 Cast. I think he's going for FighGunner as well, since they S-Rank in Double sabers. lol

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 12:53 PM
lolURISH, please tell your friend to post here!

Also, about that ammount of meseta... I never bought new weapons. I mainly used A ranks (high %) and any S ranks I found. I wasn't needy enough to spend it, lol. I'm too greedy.

Also, lolURISH, I'll give you my SUVs (the rocket launcher one and the new MAG one).

Kion
May 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
all fighgunners are noobs. true story.

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 12:58 PM
all fighgunners are noobs. true story.

Ar you trying to start a flame war? Lol, THIS IS A CHARITY!!

Kion
May 30, 2008, 01:03 PM
sorry for the troll. was being sarcastic. lately i've been doing white beast public suck runs with my alt. the players that seem to understand the game mechanics least always seem to be fighgunners. I meant is as a jest. like "you could hand it to anyone."

[spoiler-box]sorry again, nubfighters, please dont be too offended.[/spoiler-box]

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 01:09 PM
Lol, I know you were just joking. And yes, most FiGunners don't know how to play. You know why? CUZ WE KICK THAT MUCH VIRTUAL BUTT! And scape are cheap >.> <.< Hack n' heal ftw.

lolURISH
May 30, 2008, 02:06 PM
well should i have him post then let you know it's him?
because oddly enough i just opened a window for essentially anyone who just reads these threads for free stuff.

DavidNel
May 30, 2008, 02:57 PM
Lol, yeah, just tell me his UN.

EMPYREAN
May 30, 2008, 04:37 PM
nice effort dude.
better to do it this way than randomly give things to low lv ppl ingame that might allready have a capped main.

good luck in life David.