PDA

View Full Version : Special events

Trugeta
Jan 23, 2003, 09:55 PM
Are there any special events on the online mode that give u really rare items? Are there tricks that u can do on the online mode and offline mode? Can you run into rare monsters on normal mode? Please help answer my questions along with how to do them. thanks!

signed,
Dante

Cloud_01
Jan 23, 2003, 11:27 PM
I don't know about your first couple questions sense I can't get online yet with GC but I can answer your next couple questions.

You can find rare enemies on normal mode but it's not really worth it. They will never drop you anything good. The best thing you can get from a rare enemy on normal is a material.

Good luck though...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cloud_01 on 2003-01-23 20:30 ]</font>

Pynix
Jan 23, 2003, 11:55 PM
On 2003-01-23 18:55, Trugeta wrote:
Are there any special events on the online mode that give u really rare items? Are there tricks that u can do on the online mode and offline mode? Can you run into rare monsters on normal mode? Please help answer my questions along with how to do them. thanks!

signed,
Dante

There are special events that give you rare items yes... such as the christmas event that spawns the st. rappy (drops christmas presents) if you open these up they contain a mag cell.

There are tricks that you can do offline and perhaps online. I only know of the spawning trick so if you're interested in knowing more just PM me and i'll PM you the trick. (i dont know if i'm allowed to post the trick so i'll PM you to be safe.)

Rare monsters in rare mode are not worth you time like mentioned above. even normal monsters will drop better stuff in normal.

dude3282
Jan 24, 2003, 06:40 AM
Getting rare enemies to appear using the Telepipe trick has been discussed here. Basically, you go into an OFFLINE game with a lot of one type of enemy, say one with three Hildebears. Then lay a Telepipe or use Ryuker. Go up, come down, and look at the enemies. One of the Hildebears may now be a Hildeblue. It takes a while, though. I've gotten Love Rappies after 200+ telepipes and some from less than 50.
Normal mode rare monsters are a joke. I stumbled upon my first rare slime yesterday, with my lvl 15 Fomar. It dropped a Resist/Flame.

Cynosure
Jan 24, 2003, 02:48 PM
in online mode you can do the singing by the beach quest that you trade in lucky tickets at.

dude3282
Jan 24, 2003, 03:12 PM
Yes, but the best weapon you can get is Game Magazine, which is quite weak in battle. +5 ATP +5 ATA, if I remember right. You'd be better off with a Saber with -5% on everything.