PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous

Judgement
May 30, 2008, 07:37 PM
I'm not really sure if this is the appropriate area for this but I am a little upset at this and feel as though I must "rant" about it.

So I found a Kan Yu board about ten minutes ago and I WAS extremely excited until I saw the prices for the one material I have never seen before, Catilium. Two-hundred thousand per Catilium, seriously now, thats just ridiculous. I know that we all want to make some extra meseta here and there but, I know that I would rather search for the material than promote this prime example of highway robbery. It's this kind of price gouging that keeps the casual gamer from progressing not only in solo runs but, it also prevents that person from doing his or her best to support the party. So, in conclusion, the next time you feel like adding an extra zero on that price tag for an item in your shop, think of the casual gamer.

thunder-ray
May 30, 2008, 07:43 PM
Well I will admit some of the prices for certain synth mates are insane and quite costly but thats the way it is. The best place I can tell you to find catilium would be in sleeping warriors s2. I go there alot to lvl my techs up and I always seem to find catilium in the boxes there.

Nitro Vordex
May 30, 2008, 07:43 PM
If that was in the NCP shop, then I'm not surprised, the game was broken to begin with.
It's economy, rather.

thunder-ray
May 30, 2008, 07:47 PM
If that was in the NCP shop, then I'm not surprised, the game was broken to begin with.
It's economy, rather.You hit the nail on the head with that one

Delete
May 30, 2008, 07:51 PM
lol, catilium at 200k is actually underpriced. Best place to find it though is tunnel recapture with 2 star luck at least. Begin mission, break the boxes, and restart until you find some. Theres one spawn where you have to kill some monsters to get to the boxes so its up to you if you kill em or just abandon.

Judgement
May 30, 2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the tips on where to find it, I was just about to do some runs for it now since i just ran Plains Overlord S2 twice to get enough Par Walna.

Weeaboolits
May 30, 2008, 11:52 PM
no u, selling catilium is a major part of my in-game income. :(

Chuck_Norris
May 31, 2008, 12:04 AM
Well I will admit some of the prices for certain synth mates are insane and quite costly but thats the way it is. The best place I can tell you to find catilium would be in sleeping warriors s2. I go there alot to lvl my techs up and I always seem to find catilium in the boxes there.

AAAAAAGNT, wrong. Best place is Bruce's Dungeon S. You can get at least one in about 3 minutes. Just start a game, kill the first few rooms till the part where you need to pick one of 4 portals. Pick the right one, kill the enemies, and the boxes in front of the exit portal give catilium. It's rare to not get one at least every run. Sometimes even 2.

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2008, 12:10 AM
Bruce requires at least 2 people, though.

Chuck_Norris
May 31, 2008, 01:50 AM
Bruce requires at least 2 people, though.

Doesn't change the fact you can get up to 4 in mere minutes. Just find a friend and split the catilium.

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 12:37 PM
Supply and demand; you said yourself that you've never seen it drop. But you should hunt for it. It isn't too hard to find if you look in the right places, and you should be able to find all you need.

Para
May 31, 2008, 12:40 PM
200 thousand? thats actually pretty cheap compared to before o_o

Zorafim
May 31, 2008, 02:25 PM
The price of catilium went down?

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 02:41 PM
No, catilium didn't go down

Hello fellow PSOW users! I have frequented this site often and decided to finally join after the update to the site. I play PSU on the XBOX360 so if you're online sometime and want to do some runs, send me a message. I'll be glad to help anyone who asks. I only have one rule when I play with others; need before greed. I'm not really the best equipped or experienced but I'll help out any way that I can. My GT is Trogdor31188 so add me if you want and we'll play sometime.
He's just on the server with the better economy.

Nitro Vordex
May 31, 2008, 03:01 PM
"200k for an item is cheap, doodz! It may be pricy, but it's not that bad when you get *insert reskinned/overused weapon here* out of it!"

._.;