PDA

View Full Version : Lakers VS celtics ~ Who Will Prevail ~

eXo
May 31, 2008, 12:30 AM
The title says it all who do you think will win this modern day remake of an old NBA classic?

beatrixkiddo
May 31, 2008, 12:32 AM
I don't get what this thread is about.

eXo
May 31, 2008, 12:39 AM
I don't get what this thread is about.

I guess that your not a big NBA fan the Lakers & celtics will meet in the NBA finals for the first time in like over 20 years it's an historic rivalry dating back to the pre Magic vs Bird years and the first time that the #1 & # 2 seeds will meet in the finals in like over 10+ years.

Nitro Vordex
May 31, 2008, 12:47 AM
I almost thought this was a Saner topic.

Saner has better grammar though. ;/

eXo
May 31, 2008, 05:32 AM
I almost thought this was a Saner topic.

Fortunately for me this is an eXo post and unfortunately for everyone else despite my ability to use proper grammar and pronunciation, I generally prefer not to my decision regarding this matter was based upon several factors including but not limited to a study that I previously read regarding forums, blogs, and websites.

The study results determined that 82% of individuals utilizing the resources listed above do not, proof read before posting. It also pointed out that out of the remaining 18% an average of 12% of these individuals obtain self gratification, by spell checking their content before posting it. The remaining 6% were determined to suffer from an anxiety complex which although I cant exactly remember the medical terminology of this lets just summarize it up by saying that they were very anal and suffered from some genetic trait that makes them subconsciencly attempt to micro manage their immediate surroundings and the actions of everyone around them, out of that 6% there is a 50% chance that at least 3% of these individuals will subconsciencly nitpick the online content posted by others before attempting to modify or suggest a correction in ones grammar and or pronunciation. The remaining 3% contribute random HOGWASH http://www.answers.com/topic/hogwash usually in the form of attempted thread hijackings, or other uninformative information that others may conclude to be unimportant and or otherwise detrimental the to quality of the original posting.

Retehi
May 31, 2008, 05:36 AM

Wow, what on earth are you smoking.

Gobstopper
May 31, 2008, 11:20 AM
Seltikz can has won the Lkaers

AC9breaker
May 31, 2008, 12:00 PM
Lakers all the way.

eXo
May 31, 2008, 03:13 PM
I actually live in Los Angeles roughly 20 minutes away from the staples center by street and maybe 10 minutes away by freeway if that long, however i am pulling for the celtics because they have several players that are hardworking veterns nearing the end of their playing careers and really deserve a championship ring. the lakers on the other hand have err well i like luke walton .....

AC9breaker
May 31, 2008, 03:54 PM
As a Resident of the Tristate metropolitan area, it is necessary that I go against Boston in anything they do concerning sports. The L.A. Kobe's will prevail!

Kylie
May 31, 2008, 03:55 PM
Go Lakers! Make Paula Abdul proud!

Nitro Vordex
May 31, 2008, 04:00 PM
snoozefest

Wow, what on earth are you smoking.

Joo want some dood?

eXo
Jun 4, 2008, 01:02 AM
remember when kobe was crying like a little baby about wanting to be traded?

Alisha
Jun 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
As a Resident of the Tristate metropolitan area, it is necessary that I go against Boston in anything they do concerning sports. The L.A. Kobe's will prevail!

i concer especially since the lakers beat the cavs in round 2.....

AC9breaker
Jun 6, 2008, 12:06 AM
Damn good game. The Refs made some shitty calls that hurt us, but overall it was a tight game.

eXo
Jun 6, 2008, 12:52 AM
Yes it was a very good game and the whole paul pierce going down with a knee injury only to return and make an impact, is already helping to shape this series into an NBA classic.

eXo
Jun 8, 2008, 11:09 PM
Now that was a very impressive ballgame.

McLaughlin
Jun 8, 2008, 11:13 PM
Fortunately for me this is an eXo post and unfortunately for everyone else despite my ability to use proper grammar and pronunciation, I generally prefer not to my decision regarding this matter was based upon several factors including but not limited to a study that I previously read regarding forums, blogs, and websites.

The study results determined that 82% of individuals utilizing the resources listed above do not, proof read before posting. It also pointed out that out of the remaining 18% an average of 12% of these individuals obtain self gratification, by spell checking their content before posting it. The remaining 6% were determined to suffer from an anxiety complex which although I cant exactly remember the medical terminology of this lets just summarize it up by saying that they were very anal and suffered from some genetic trait that makes them subconsciencly attempt to micro manage their immediate surroundings and the actions of everyone around them, out of that 6% there is a 50% chance that at least 3% of these individuals will subconsciencly nitpick the online content posted by others before attempting to modify or suggest a correction in ones grammar and or pronunciation. The remaining 3% contribute random HOGWASH http://www.answers.com/topic/hogwash usually in the form of attempted thread hijackings, or other uninformative information that others may conclude to be unimportant and or otherwise detrimental the to quality of the original posting.
There were plenty of grammar errors there (like a massive run-on in the middle of the second paragraph), and I'm pretty sure you meant "punctuation" instead of "pronunciation."

Anyways, I'm betting on the Celtics, even though they sort of came apart at the end of the game tonight.

eXo
Jun 8, 2008, 11:30 PM
There were plenty of grammar errors there (like a massive run-on in the middle of the second paragraph), and I'm pretty sure you meant "punctuation" instead of "pronunciation."

Anyways, I'm betting on the Celtics, even though they sort of came apart at the end of the game tonight.

3 % is a very low number...... yet it still manages to find it's way into this post[/b][/i]

eXo
Jun 8, 2008, 11:31 PM
Go Lakers! Make Paula Abdul proud!

She isnt very happy at the moment.

eXo
Jun 12, 2008, 11:02 PM
Largest comeback in NBA history.