PDA

View Full Version : Help! Chapter 8 and trying to catch that God forsaken kid!

NegaTsukasa
May 31, 2008, 04:07 PM
I've been on this part of chapter 8 for 53 whole minutes! yes that is sad! VERY!
I'm about to pull my hair out of my head.
I currently have him caught on the very top right hand side of the map.
the place where he is between me and a shut door with a warp on the left hand side.
(currently standing on the bridge ready to make his move to the warp.)

I've looked up guides and they aren't helping much at this point.

I need to know what color combo on the switches I can us to catch that skiddish beast.

Any help would be appreciated! ^_^

I hope this is the right place to ask this question...

JCDragonX
May 31, 2008, 04:36 PM
Me too I did beat it once but I forgot I think there's a room I missed before into the kid

Libram
May 31, 2008, 04:49 PM
There's a Youtube video showing how it's done, and there should be a number of guides here that address this problem already.

Anyway, first go through and kill everything to get both gates open. When that's done first set both sets of floor switches to the right. After this continue forward until you first see the kid run away from you. Then backtrack immediately and change the first set of switches you opened which should be the set on the left. Follow the new path, and directly after a warp simply turn around. The kid will be stuck across a bridge near a door that is locked, and since you changed the path he won't have anywhere to go.

NegaTsukasa
May 31, 2008, 05:24 PM
There's a Youtube video showing how it's done, and there should be a number of guides here that address this problem already.

Anyway, first go through and kill everything to get both gates open. When that's done first set both sets of floor switches to the right. After this continue forward until you first see the kid run away from you. Then backtrack immediately and change the first set of switches you opened which should be the set on the left. Follow the new path, and directly after a warp simply turn around. The kid will be stuck across a bridge near a door that is locked, and since you changed the path he won't have anywhere to go.

OMG! thank you! it all worked!
I was verging on 2 hours and 30 minutes!

thanks alote!

abdule
May 31, 2008, 06:51 PM
oh my god, you are a saint... thank you so much

Kumlekar
Jun 1, 2008, 02:56 PM
only 2.5 hrs? I was closer to 4 by the time I figured it out... of course I did 2 speerate runs and figured it out myself, I am never redoing that mission.