PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level Debuffs?

Darkhaven
Jun 1, 2008, 07:27 AM
I got all my buffs to 21, now I'm looking to level Jellen to help me solo. Where is the best place to level this (Is there possibly a place with a decent enemy spawn near a cube?)

Eleina
Jun 1, 2008, 07:31 AM
White beast : Get 6 frogs as the first spawn

Darkhaven
Jun 1, 2008, 07:32 AM
And there is a charge cube there?

Mr_Confused
Jun 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
Lab Recovery C

Find the Volfu spawn of like 15 and level them there.

Eleina
Jun 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
The lobby is 2 paces away just carry multiple madoogs (like 30+) use em all go back to lobby charge and continue

chaoskila
Jun 1, 2008, 07:36 AM
what i did when i was lvling my debuffs is i did mad beasts on C
get to the charge cube but i dont kill the monsters near the charge cube [could be vahras, koltovas or rappys]
then you go in the corner and they will not be able to hit you there cuz of an invisible wall
debuff 'em for your hearts content then when your weapons are all gone just go charge and reapeat

ThEoRy
Jun 1, 2008, 09:56 AM
I leveled mine a short bit at sleeping warriors on a low grade mission. The second block has that large room with 3 boxes and about 10 or so enemies in them. just 1 room over is the entrance to the block allowing you to return to the field base.

Ogni-XR21
Jun 1, 2008, 12:22 PM
Isn't there a limit as to how many enemies debuffs can tag? I thought it was 6 or 8... not saying that's the way it is but rather asking.

Ryno
Jun 1, 2008, 12:50 PM
Sea Labs.. thats how I got my Zodeel to lv 40

Kion
Jun 1, 2008, 01:09 PM
mad beasts C. there's a spawn with 4 polty right next to the cube.

mvffin
Jun 1, 2008, 08:35 PM
max targets is 6, so lab recovery volfu is kind of overkill. as long as you're high enough level, with lightning armor, on C rank, you can spam all you want. its the second or third spawn of the first block with the large room.

ashley50
Jun 1, 2008, 08:49 PM
scarred planet works too...6 go Bajilla spawns with the right map

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 2, 2008, 12:31 AM
I always just did Unsafe Passage, with the room where 6 Pannons spawn. As long as you have 6 enemies that stick close to you and do zero damage on C, it works the same.

F-Gattaca
Jun 2, 2008, 04:09 AM
I always just did Unsafe Passage, with the room where 6 Pannons spawn. As long as you have 6 enemies that stick close to you and do zero damage on C, it works the same.

Exactly how I did it. I prefer Pannons since they're slow, they don't wander away too much, they don't shove you around to the extent other mobs would, and are probably THE weakest mob in all of Gurhal.

Hiroko
Jun 6, 2008, 04:11 PM
I agree with the 2 previous posts. I always go to Unsafe Passage C to lvl debuffs. They can only push you around a bit, I doubt any enemy could even inflict 1 point of dmg