PDA

View Full Version : Video examples?

Zan M
Jun 1, 2008, 11:35 AM
Would it be at all possible for the item database to have videos? I know at the bottom of the page for all items it says "multimedia" but all of them only have pictures. I'd be glad to make videos with a capture card and give them to pso-world or host them at youtube or anywhere really. Also, how would i let give these files over to the staff here? Sorry about a question for my first post, but i want opinions of my recent idea.

thanks
-Zan

Ryna
Jun 1, 2008, 11:58 AM
At the moment, the Music Disc section is the only item category that has multimedia downloads. When adding that feature, I was also making plans to add small videos of Photon Arts and weapon effects. Unfortunately, I became too busy to get that plan off the ground.

If you want to submit some video files, you'll need to upload them someplace. After that, you can use the submission form or send me a Private Message containing the link to the media file. When submitting videos, try to keep the filesize down and use a standard video compression format.

Zan M
Jun 1, 2008, 12:11 PM
would youtube be ok? or would you like just a place for the raw file? also, would mpeg 2 be ok?

Ryna
Jun 1, 2008, 01:49 PM
would youtube be ok? or would you like just a place for the raw file? also, would mpeg 2 be ok?

A place for the "raw" file would be best. Also, MPEG2 works.