PDA

View Full Version : Yet another PA Question

Kumlekar
Jun 1, 2008, 02:38 PM
I'm planning on gettting Fighmaster when it comes out, and I'm wondering what PA's I should be getteing now. I already have Jarbroga and Dus Majarra, so i'm wondering if I should get Gravity Break, Tornado Dance or Absolute Dance. I was saving for Tornado, but I've heard mixed stuff about it in the past few days, so I'm not so sure if its worth it.

Also, should I bother with Dus Rabato or Spinning break? They seem good, but it is yet another PA to level right now. (Currently working on Majarra and Spiral dance.)

Any thoughts?

Adriano
Jun 1, 2008, 02:42 PM
People will get T-Dance, not to fight, but to move.

mll
Jun 1, 2008, 06:26 PM
Tornado Dance is great if used properly. Basically don't use it on small / medium mobs it just annoys everyone and slows you down. It comes into its own against large enemies basically.
I'd get Tornado Break or Gravity Dance for an AoE pa, both are good.
Gravity Break is about your best (only actually) single-target pa so its worth getting too

Absolute Dance is a great generic pa, but it takes forever to level. You might want to leave that for the Pa experience rebalance (if it ever comes)

Kumlekar
Jun 2, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'll look into gravity dance, my tornado break is in the 11+ region right now. I just finished leveling fighgunner and hated it. I probably won't be touching double sabers again until Fighmaster comes out. I'm going to level what I've got and just save up the frags. Hopefully I'll have the 224 I need by the time of the update. If not I'll just ignore absolute dance for awhile.

Astarin
Jun 2, 2008, 05:24 PM
Given that Fighmaster can only use like, 13 PA's in total, why not get them all? If you've got the Frags, anyway.

Kumlekar
Jun 2, 2008, 06:04 PM
Because currently my main class is protranser, so i need some frags for bullet PA's and other such stuff. I don't plan on playing fighmaster exclusively.

Hrith
Jun 2, 2008, 06:28 PM
You will need them all, in that order: Anga Jabroga, Tornado Dance, Absolute Dance, Dus Majarra and Gravity Break.

panzer_unit
Jun 3, 2008, 09:02 AM
Also, should I bother with Dus Rabato or Spinning break? They seem good, but it is yet another PA to level right now. (Currently working on Majarra and Spiral dance.)

Any thoughts?

Spinning Break will be awful for Fighmaster I think. FM needs power-moves, rather than speed. It works pretty well for Protranser however, since it has similar targets and total damage to their lv30 Jabroga and goes off much faster.

Dus Robado is a pretty good PA, on a nice strong ATP total you can wipe out midsize mobs 3 at a time with a single combo. Goes nicely with Tornado Break wiping out small mobs 4-5 at a time in a single combo.

Of the PA's you listed I'd suggest Gravity Break first, it's FM's ONLY single-target damage PA. BTW I suggest collecting Svaltus Swords if you want to use that seriously at all.

Kumlekar
Jun 4, 2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the replies, I guess Gravity break it is. Trying to fnd a board for Svaltus right now as it is, already have the Mats.

SipherX05
Jun 5, 2008, 03:07 AM
Still got to get Gravity break. Is it really that good?

mll
Jun 5, 2008, 05:11 AM
Its nothing special really, theres better single target pa's.
Looks really cool though and its fighmasters only single target pa.