PDA

View Full Version : Almost the end and yet still disrespectful!!!

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 02:00 PM
It's almost the end of high school for me, I've learned many things and the end is so stressful; final projects are due, turn in all assignments and get ready for the future.

The students may be tired but you got to understand the stress the teachers have man. They fuckin went through college, they've been through want we are barely even scratched and yet these fuckin students disrespect the teachers. I have the upmost respect for teachers. They as well don't want to teach as us students don't want to go to school.

I'm sick of the fuckin complaining, the fuckin disrespect, the motherfuckin whining these stupid brats throw at the teachers. Even in the end, I just want to beat the crap out of these spoiled dumbasses. People help me out. Should I chill or should I just break some skulls cause that's what I feel like doing.

Alizarin
Jun 2, 2008, 02:44 PM
Just chill. Focus on what you need to do and prepare for what's next. At this point, you're so close to the end that you wouldn't want to risk anything. The pressure is on for everyone at this time, so it's normal to see some unusual behavior as a result of the stress.

Teachers have to deal with this year in and year out as part of their career choice. If they're good, they can handle it and find ways to minimize the frequency of it occurring.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 2, 2008, 02:56 PM
At my school, if you start being a prick to the teachers, they won't let you graduate.

Or even worse, won't let you walk with the seniors.

Vanzazikon
Jun 2, 2008, 02:59 PM
Man, I wish that was my school. I'd be totally rubbing it in while they sit in the stands and I walk. :D

Broodstar1337
Jun 2, 2008, 04:09 PM
Kids are like that. They learn real quick to have a little humility in life once the free ride that is high school comes to an end.

ABDUR101
Jun 2, 2008, 06:22 PM
Why bother with them? Who cares, let the teachers keep them in line. The teachers have the sense about them to realise that as much bitching and whining and being little bastards as the kids are doing, that in the end the teachers get the final laugh because they're already adults, have a career and are set. The kids that have bad attitudes and throw tantrums, shit, if I saw that and I was a teacher I'd giggle everytime, just because I'd know that the little shits have no idea what they're really in for.

It's not your place to do anything anyway.

MaximusLight
Jun 2, 2008, 06:24 PM
It's almost the end of high school for me, I've learned many things and the end is so stressful; final projects are due, turn in all assignments and get ready for the future.

The students may be tired but you got to understand the stress the teachers have man. They fuckin went through college, they've been through want we are barely even scratched and yet these fuckin students disrespect the teachers. I have the upmost respect for teachers. They as well don't want to teach as us students don't want to go to school.

I'm sick of the fuckin complaining, the fuckin disrespect, the motherfuckin whining these stupid brats throw at the teachers. Even in the end, I just want to beat the crap out of these spoiled dumbasses. People help me out. Should I chill or should I just break some skulls cause that's what I feel like doing.

O_O
*sheds a single tear*

Note: Max is studying to be a teacher and this is one of the cons that bugs him *eye twich*

Syl
Jun 2, 2008, 07:56 PM
I'm also studying to become a teacher (biology ftw!) and that is a pretty big con. But I've realized the less laid back a teacher is the more students will want to disrespect them. Still, that shouldn't garner disrespect from students. It's always going to be there so all I can say is get used to it.

At least in college it'll practically be unheard of, considering students have to PAY for their own education :wacko:

MaximusLight
Jun 2, 2008, 08:28 PM
I'm also studying to become a teacher (biology ftw!) and that is a pretty big con. But I've realized the less laid back a teacher is the more students will want to disrespect them. Still, that shouldn't garner disrespect from students. It's always going to be there so all I can say is get used to it.

At least in college it'll practically be unheard of, considering students have to PAY for their own education :wacko:

Har, a fellow science teacher, such a rarity now 'n days.

Solstis
Jun 3, 2008, 12:39 AM
In College, especially Math or Psychology classes, there's always that one dick in the classroom. I say dick, because there always seems to be one guy that can't help but assess and analyze everything the professor/lecturer states. This, I suppose, is because someone lied to them in High-school about "maximizing" their education.

Also, I assume, because this person has no income, they cannot afford an expensive, penis-enlarging automobile.

Vanzazikon
Jun 3, 2008, 01:47 PM
I just found out one reason why a student disrespected a teacher, he wanted attention. Aww that is so sad, I may cry. Tch! what an idiot!