PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hucasts_rock
Jan 24, 2003, 02:08 AM
that new non-dupe procedure corrupted my file! got FSOD while it was saving...I'm gonna have to start over ONCE AGAIN *sob*....500 hours of playing gone to waste...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Savrak
Jan 24, 2003, 02:23 AM
I feel your pain. Really I do. I had my characters erased by a careless friend. Sigh. Good luck.

Para
Jan 24, 2003, 02:59 AM
thank god you can backup PSO pc character files so you cant get screwed by the file corruption..

Sedyne
Jan 24, 2003, 04:41 AM
I think it's fun starting over ^_^

TeK-DEL0REAN
Jan 24, 2003, 05:55 AM
FUN?!

AdamW
Jan 24, 2003, 06:54 AM
It's fun when you willingly start over. It's not fun when it's ripped away from you. I lost everything I had.. I had Combats with 75% hit for cripes sakes! I'll never find anything like that again. Ugh..

Yes, I've recently suffered a file corruption as well.

RagMasterRappy
Jan 24, 2003, 08:30 AM
I think it's fun to start over. At least you got to keep your level. Now go and play the game.

hucasts_rock
Jan 24, 2003, 09:26 AM
well, yeah...I hung on to a lot of items that might have been dupes...they're gone now so I can start over being legit...no more trading for me...I'll be legit and proud! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

NoeGenisis
Jan 24, 2003, 03:14 PM
I think in this age of PSO you have to be paranoid because it can save youre character and your sanity, i was lucky i only lost everything once and thankfuly my character was only level 41.
I just wish that we could be left alone by these complete Knob heads who F**k the game up for everyone else.

GROW UP YOU SAD SAD SAD PEOPLE, GET A LIFE.

hucasts_rock
Jan 24, 2003, 03:27 PM
I lost everything 3 times...played over 600 total hours...had really good items...I admit I was overreacting...but still...

NoeGenisis
Jan 24, 2003, 03:37 PM
I realise that it is just a game and maybe we shouldnt get so pissed but why shouldnt we huh? i mean 600 bloody hours it takes the monkey, these hackers must have no life so they take out all thier shortcomings on other people kinda like playing virtual God or something.
I suppose the easy option is to not play the game online and with the new 4 player split?

Elusive_Llama
Jan 24, 2003, 04:02 PM
Why SHOULDN'T you be pissed if you get a memory card corruption? It's not like playing the game is free, you know.

We paid for this game, we paid the monthly fee, we paid for the GC, memory card and the whole bit. As consumers, do you think we should just lie down and die?

Maybe I'm overreacting to this whole thing seeing as I haven't had a memory card corruption, but I think it's better to overreact and risk looking like a fearmonger than to risk geting my file corrupted and losing everything.

NoeGenisis
Jan 24, 2003, 05:44 PM
Hey Elusive_Lama! which half is naked?

Freak74
Jan 24, 2003, 06:03 PM
OK....let me get this straight. If you get a duped item from whom ever...it could damage the memory card? AAnnndd, people are doing this on purpose?!o_/o

Blenjar
Jan 24, 2003, 06:11 PM
PLAY ONLINE WITH CAUTIONS< DON"T PLAY ONLINE WITH KIDS AROUND YOU.