PDA

View Full Version : I play EP3 now!!

Larian
Jun 2, 2008, 02:30 PM
And I must say, it is actually turing out to be more fun that what I origionaly thougt it would be. Most card game games...Is that how it should be said? Do not turn out to be all that great or challenging. Eventhough I am flying through it, there is a great deal more stragedy and tactics in it than I would have thought. Ill let eveyone know more as I continue to progress through it.

New_Mcpot
Jun 2, 2008, 08:03 PM
hey your Alisha's friend, good job too bad you discovered it a little late, why wait so long? Anyways C. A. R. D. is a great game, i have yet to meet anyone that regretted buying it. I've lost 2 memory cards and still keep playing, I think I'm level 40 now.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 2, 2008, 08:49 PM
Ahh thats good to hear. Now all I need to do is dig up that tier list I made a few months back and see if it still holds true...

New_Mcpot
Jun 3, 2008, 01:28 PM
Don't Forget not to apply the Online Changes.

AlexCraig
Jun 5, 2008, 04:33 PM
Nice to hear there are still people playing this version and enjoying it! ^^

Split
Jun 9, 2008, 04:25 PM
had it for years, still don't know the significance of leveling up in it. still, it's a great game, indeed

Ryna
Jun 9, 2008, 05:20 PM
had it for years, still don't know the significance of leveling up in it. still, it's a great game, indeed

Leveling up makes it easier to find higher-tier cards.

On-Topic: I still play Episode 3 when the mood strikes me.

Split
Jun 9, 2008, 06:29 PM
Leveling up makes it easier to find higher-tier cards.

On-Topic: I still play Episode 3 when the mood strikes me.oooo lol thanks. this kinda makes me want to play it again, I actually really liked the single player mode (and I never could quite finish it)

Dragwind
Jun 12, 2008, 04:24 PM
As odd as it came off when it launched, I loved the game and I still hold fond memories of online mode. Even though its touted as a "card game," I've always felt it was more like a PSO strategy game.

I also found the story/offline mode to be well done enough to call it a good offline game as well. I still tend to boot it up from time to time to relive the nostalgia, and I'm hoping to set some time aside soon to play through the whole story again.

Also, the music is extremely well done in my opinion. ;D

Iduno
Jun 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
yeah it manages to keep the PSO feeling we all love while playing nothing like it (but still being good at how it does play)

I really want to start playing it again but I can't tear myself from the internet or XBL long enough lol

Ranmaru
Jun 30, 2008, 10:12 AM
I agree, the music is awesome. Now that I'm back to playing ep 1 and 2, I'm thinking of continuing ep 3 again. I got pretty deep I guess.

Kuporoth
Jul 23, 2008, 04:27 AM
It is a good game. I like it. The music is great as always is PSO music. The story mode kinda gets boring when doing over and over again though. The last boss seems to get harder every time as well. Maybe it's just me though. -_-

Tensu of the moon
Sep 15, 2008, 09:26 PM
I always thought the story characters where really well written.

Ranmaru
Sep 15, 2008, 09:55 PM
It is a good game. I like it. The music is great as always is PSO music. The story mode kinda gets boring when doing over and over again though. The last boss seems to get harder every time as well. Maybe it's just me though. -_-

Its me as well, for some reason. You would think since you got through it the first time, that you would be able to get through with less difficulty the more times you do it. :/ I think it will be still as hard no matter how many new cards you get, that may be it. ;3

Nitro Vordex
Sep 18, 2008, 01:29 AM
You should try and get pictures. ;)