PDA

View Full Version : Jacking the Jackers...

Xria
Mar 1, 2001, 07:00 AM
When I get something stolen, I get mad but in the end I don't care, because I have their guild card.

For instance take mr. sub zero. Mr. sub zero thought he was smart and he conned me out of a double saber and my lv. 110 mag. I don't really care about either of them, I never feed my mag because all my stats are maxed anyway, and I had a twin brand so the double wasn't that special to me. The guy starts mocking me about the junk he stole. Bye the way, i was under the assumption he would give me an egg blaster for the items. He was a low level but I have come across some low levelers who have been given good items and would trade them for something they can actually use.

But anyway, I told him it didn't matter, because I would get my items back and a little extra to go with it. He takled more trash and I just left. Today I ran a search for his name, found the game name he was in, and told my friend to go steal some stuff from the guy.
My friend sent me an email saying he has conned the guy out of my mag and the double saber, but he also got a delsaber's buster too. I then joined the game they were in to laugh at the chump before we both left the game.

The fun thing is, I'm gonna jack him up tommorow too. Haha. If you have a friend on Pso, or even multiple characters, then the next time someone takes your stuff, then just steal their stuff the same way.

Tommorow I take my lower character and I'll wait till he dies and take more of his stuff. He'll regret stealing from me. If everyone started getting revenge like this, maybe people would think twice about false trading.

bishop2049
Mar 1, 2001, 07:29 AM
Geez, does no one learn from others post.
I mean the people here do ont condone cheating i mean, you got your items back and a little extra, and now you are gonna go back and KKEEP taking his things. He may not have gotten those items fairly but that doesnt give you the right to steal from him nor anyone

JaMaWu
Mar 1, 2001, 07:40 AM
Sorry Bishop, but I disagree. I say fuck him. He's a low life, make his PSO world a living hell. I don't call it cheating in that respect, I call it a little bit of robin hood action. Kudos Xria.

TwiNCannoN
Mar 1, 2001, 07:44 AM
/agree JaMaWu

The fact that he bragged about it, makes revenge oh, ohhh so sweet.

bishop2049
Mar 1, 2001, 07:48 AM
Robin Hood action.....
Last time i read the green thiefs stiry he stole yet gave to the poor. Taking items from someone over and over again is three steps lower than what the other guy did plus the fact that you didnt care about those makes it even more trivial. Well, your gonna do what your gonna do.
To each man his own.

Tiny_Tim
Mar 1, 2001, 08:02 AM
I think it's great that you recovered your stuff and gave the thief a taste of his own medicine, but now it's time to go back to doing what you should be doing, and that is playing and enjoying the game. Don't obsess over this one thief, 'cause there are just too many of them out there, and they're just gonna keep doing the same thing over and over again. When people steal from me, I just make a note of their name and continue on with the game, 'cause I just want to play the game, not get bent outta shape over yet another thief.

Xria
Mar 2, 2001, 01:21 AM
Hey dude, nothing better than a little revenge? If I jack stuff from him for the rest of the month will I have an regrets? HELL NO. This bastard decides one night he is going to break my trust, steal my FRIGGIN MAG, my double saber, and then chant "I bet you want your mag back don't you?" for the next five minutes.

I'm not just getting this guy back for what he did to me, but he probably stole that delbuster's saber from someone else. I'm gonna make his game life hell. He deserves every bit of it, and anyone else who steals from me will pay it back 3fold as well.

Never pitty a theif, just remember how you felt 5 minutes after the theft and you won't have any regrets about making him pay.

dev1nsan
Mar 2, 2001, 01:38 AM
If I had a theifs guild card, man is going to regret it. Oh and amen to that Xria.

Bman
Mar 2, 2001, 03:24 AM
I'm totally in support of Xria. Sub Zero knew - or should have known - that having his game ruined was a possible consequence of being a thief. Now it's time to pay the price.