PDA

View Full Version : Mayalee Fury

Akio-Kasai
Jun 3, 2008, 01:31 AM
What is up with it's HORRIBLE ATA? >_> Is this PA SUPPOSED to miss?

EphekZ
Jun 3, 2008, 01:43 AM
No, it's a constant stunlock when it hits. giving it more ATA would be dumb. If you really need it, attack from the back.

Talise
Jun 3, 2008, 01:52 AM
actually the ATA is not horrible, it's just impossible to hit with unless you're behind the enemy. So ya, it's supposed to miss...when you're not using it right.

Akio-Kasai
Jun 3, 2008, 01:53 AM
actually the ATA is not horrible, it's just impossible to hit with unless you're behind the enemy.

I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not o.o

1% ATA Modifier ; ;

I wish if I unloaded an entire clip that it'd hit at least once -.-

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 3, 2008, 01:56 AM
lol this guy was in my party once and he was sittin there trippin about how all he saw were 0s :P

Tetsaru
Jun 3, 2008, 02:26 AM
http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141766

Y'know, there's these VERY nifty things on most websites called search engines... =P

Anyway, you can read what I had to say about it there. It has its uses, but only if you're soloing or in small parties. Otherwise, don't bother with it.

Niloklives
Jun 3, 2008, 05:12 AM
and yes...use it from the back of the enemy. guaranteed hit from behind.

Kizeragi
Jun 4, 2008, 05:17 PM
It's used to lock large enemies like Jarba, and stop them from being annoying. But I find it more annoying when it is being used, harder to actully hit the enemy who's being knockbacked n_n

dc534
Jun 5, 2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah it used to be useful when Jarbas were badass mofo, now that the pussified everything that pa is pretty much useless.

mvffin
Jun 5, 2008, 12:48 PM
its still okay if you can get an enemy stunlocked in the corner. other than that, complete waste of space.

Niloklives
Jun 5, 2008, 02:29 PM
its always a waster of space. theres only one enemy it could be argued for now...the gol dova or w/e

everything else, as a FG or GT you can use lvl 31 rifle bullets to stun lock while also applying SEs and as an AT or figh, you have much better options for damage. the PA drains your mech too fast to really be useful.