PDA

View Full Version : GC Confused

Mark87
Jun 3, 2008, 12:23 PM
Im kinda confused about the whole story line of episode 1 can some1 explain it a little for me

Jaspaller
Jun 3, 2008, 12:27 PM
What part of it exactly? Pioneer 1 found Ragol, an explosion happened, and now you, part of Pioneer 2, were sent by the Principal to scope out what happened on Ragol and find Red Ring Rico.

Mark87
Jun 3, 2008, 12:32 PM
the thing is what happened to rico??? what caused the explosion or what was it??

Jaspaller
Jun 3, 2008, 12:40 PM
Alright... well here's what I can sum up for you based on what I know.

[spoiler-box]Pioneer 1 landed first, and created the central dome etc. Rico and Flowen with a team of others found the ruins (the so called spaceship from another place). They 'opened' the door, and Dark Falz attacked. Falz killed all of the members on the team, gravely injured Flowen, and took over Rico's body.

Falz was the one who destroyed the Central Dome causing the explosion as it was making contact with Pioneer 2. From there you find out various things. At the end you defeat Falz and Rico's body flies out. To beat Dark Falz you killed the host (Rico). During his first and second form you can see what's left of a mutated Rico coming out of his chest. The red ring is on the things arm.[/spoiler-box]

Other stuff happens in between like the Guild Counter quests but that stuff up there is pretty much the main story.

Mark87
Jun 3, 2008, 12:45 PM
thanks i have beaten normal, hard, and very hard but i was still a little confused thanks much =)