PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

Mark87
Jun 3, 2008, 01:20 PM
I know the only way to level up is to kill monsters (duh) but im lvl 105 and its getting kinda difficult to lvl up and it takes a long time any1 got some tips to speed up the process or just easier way to lvl up?

Jaspaller
Jun 3, 2008, 01:25 PM
Quests with lots of enemies? Do a forest run a few times and kill everything in every room. Try doing some quests as well. You could always try to do the first half of TTF for some exp if you have online access.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 3, 2008, 01:27 PM
Addicting Food is a good offline quest.

AlexCraig
Jun 3, 2008, 01:35 PM
If you are online, Towards the Future is for you.
Offline, anything with a lot of monsters.

Train in the forest in ultimate mode to get some well needed exp. And maybe try to hunt down some rares to pass the time.

concussionman
Jun 3, 2008, 06:18 PM
Get a multi-hit weapon with hit % and go wild in areas with lots of enemies. I enjoy addicting foods but there are lots of other quests. Another thing to do is boss's, once you can beat them in under a minute or two they become very quick experience.

Freeze
Jun 4, 2008, 10:08 AM
Even if you're not high enough to face DF doing the three ruins runs levels up pretty quickly too.

PSOPRINCE
Jun 5, 2008, 04:48 PM
wot about when u get to 136 and its ridiculous
no online
and dun ruins 10 times
seabed i doubt is any better
help?

Taleck
Jun 5, 2008, 05:07 PM
I know the only way to level up is to kill monsters (duh) but im lvl 105 and its getting kinda difficult to lvl up and it takes a long time any1 got some tips to speed up the process or just easier way to lvl up?

hahaha

105 isn't difficult to level up. Don't focus on it, just play, and you will level up, and you'll have fun too.

Jaspaller
Jun 5, 2008, 05:25 PM
wot about when u get to 136 and its ridiculous
no online
and dun ruins 10 times
seabed i doubt is any better
help?
By the time you're at a level like that, the best thing to do is to concentrate on rares instead since you can handle bosses and areas a lot easier.

PSOPRINCE
Jun 5, 2008, 05:29 PM
tru
but i have an utter shit section id
so rares arent so fruitful and there aint much i want
but i must check again

burning_card
Jun 7, 2008, 01:03 AM
hahaha

105 isn't difficult to level up. Don't focus on it, just play, and you will level up, and you'll have fun too.

This is the best suggestion. I've been playing PSO for years and only justrealized that all that level grinding i did made the game stressful. Justplay and remember every time you do it's going toward your next level. Addicting food is perfect in ULts, if you want to try a mines quest i would say the one you play with MOME is good since it's quick to get to the boss, but only if you can handle it easily.

keep at it.

PSOPRINCE
Jun 7, 2008, 05:46 AM
although i am a big nerd for doing this i worked out an average totaly exp per area
forest=35000 exp per run
cave=100000 exp per run
mine=85000 exp per run
ruins=175000 exp per run
temple=68000 exp per run
spaceship=33000 exp per run
cca=65000 exp per run
seabed= 90000 exp per run

these stats include bosses and are only estimates based on stats from the site for the seperate section (i.e cave 2)

Manticore
Jun 8, 2008, 09:32 PM
Just hunt for rares, you will lvl up and not even notice.
play the fake in yellow and look for rare rappies, that way you arent focusing on your lvl.

furrypaws
Jun 9, 2008, 04:39 PM
Try playing through all the offline quests once.

Try completing Episode 2.

Try finding a friend to play offline (or online if capable) with.

Try finding an item that interests you.

Other than that, I really have no suggestions. See, for my Bluefull HUnewearl, as soon as she's capable, I'm hunting the Bluefull card. I did the math a while ago and don't exactly remember the numbers, but if I did one online quest enough times to satisfy the percent (average, I know I could get it the first run or a million runs later), I would end up with about 20 million more experience or something. It'll take a long, long time.

Taleck
Jun 9, 2008, 10:27 PM
This is the best suggestion. I've been playing PSO for years and only justrealized that all that level grinding i did made the game stressful. Justplay and remember every time you do it's going toward your next level. Addicting food is perfect in ULts, if you want to try a mines quest i would say the one you play with MOME is good since it's quick to get to the boss, but only if you can handle it easily.

keep at it.

YAY for recongnition!!! lol thanks card.