PDA

View Full Version : Need Mind/Hp/Luck mats and Amplifiers...

Blade_1
Jan 24, 2003, 09:21 AM
I need a huge quantity of mats i stupidly maxed my FOnewearl out on Mind mats then decided to change to an Oran ID so i need the following for my FO and RA.

Mind *40
Hp *250
Luck *40
Amplifier of Rafoie *1
Amplifier of Gifoie *1
Amplifier of Foie *1
Amplifier Of Rabarta *1
Amplifier of Gibarta *1
Amplifier of Barta *1
Amplifier of Blue *1
Amplifier of Razonde *1
Amplifier of Gizonde *1
Amplifier of Zonde *1
Blue Barrier *4
Yellow Barrier *3
Red Barrier *1

I have a large amount of lv 25+ tech disks about 50 or so spare if your interested i'll right a long long list. (Most are lv 25-28)

Off the top of my head i have(many i have more than 1 of):

Sinnow Berrils Arm
Delsabers Left Arm
God Battle
Sacred Cloth
Red Handgun
Guilty Light
Crush Bullet
Magic Rock Moola
Cure Posion
Light Relief
Bravace
Custom Frame
Custom Ray Gun
Inferno Bazooka

Thats all i can remember all of which found by me.

Sorry about the illogical order its just the order in which i remembered them.

Plz no duped materials or dupes. Contact me either via a PM, a post here or on AIM at BladeUSPSO to set up a meet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade_1 on 2003-01-24 13:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade_1 on 2003-01-24 14:00 ]</font>

Klila
Jan 24, 2003, 11:06 AM
I have amps foie, zonde and gizonde. I also have like 5 mind mats...

I would love any(or all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif) in trade, of these things you said you had...

Sinnow Berrils Arm
Delsabers Left Arm
God Battle
Red Handgun

PM if you would like to make the trade. I can get on any time if I catch your pm in time to make it.

Kiah
Jan 24, 2003, 12:02 PM
I have amps of Gibarta, barta, and something else...curse...I can't remember...Anyway, I would gladly take some of those tech disks off your hands, specifically which ones do you have? And what levels.

Yurika
Jan 24, 2003, 12:42 PM
I've got amp of foie, and I have a rabarta merge (rabarta amp + blue barrier) that I made and didn't like, so that could save you a blue barrier and the rabarta amp, if you want.
I really want that sinow berril arm, and slightly less want that god/battle, but I'll bet what I'm offering isn't quite good enough for either. ;_; I don't have any mind mats right now, as I just fed ten of them to my force this morning. D'oh.

If I can steal one of those items away from you for my stuff, give me a PM. ^_~

Blade_1
Jan 24, 2003, 12:52 PM
Killa: Gizonde and mats for Red Handgun or Del. Left arm.
Kiah: Barta/Gibata and any others i need for your pick of my disks.
Yurika: Rabarta Merge for S-Berills (unmade) arms

Ill be on from 6.30pm-10pm GMT on Antares 8 with my new char. FOnewearl_5 if you want to come and find me. Most of my stuff is on my other 2 chars so ill have to D/C and bring the relevant one.

Vampir
Jan 24, 2003, 01:58 PM
I have some amps and Blue Barriers X2. Check my list

Klakalou
Jan 24, 2003, 02:25 PM
i have like 4 luck mats and a gizonde merge...

i want god/battle >=D

SuperSpeedy
Jan 24, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-01-24 11:25, Klakalou wrote:
i have like 4 luck mats and a gizonde merge...

i want god/battle >=D

Darn! I was gonna offer several barta amps and a mind mat wrapped by Gallon for that God/Battle! That's the only thing that peaks my interest!

Klakalou
Jan 24, 2003, 04:05 PM
go ahead, i just counted, only have 1 luck mat left lol i must of traded some of them and dont remember it.

SuperSpeedy
Jan 24, 2003, 04:07 PM
On 2003-01-24 13:05, Klakalou wrote:
go ahead, i just counted, only have 1 luck mat left lol i must of traded some of them and dont remember it.

YAY!

godats
Jan 24, 2003, 04:22 PM
hm.. I have an Amplifier of Razonde and am interested in the Red Handgun if your other trade for it doesn't go through.

What would it take in addition to that? # of mind materials, photon drops, etc.

--------
My list. (http://storm.cannedair.net/pso/bank.html)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: godats on 2003-01-24 13:29 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Jan 24, 2003, 04:35 PM
I have like 25+ HP mats. I'm in need of P Drops, do you still have any?

Klila
Jan 24, 2003, 05:28 PM
GMT???... is that Greenwich time?.. Or something like that... *sigh* I'm to American sometimes. Anywhosit. Sorry I missed the times you were going to be online. My Cube hasn't connected all day. I'll hold the gizonde amp and mats till tomorrow and get on about the times you siad you could get there, if I can get on at all. We'll see... OH! I'd like the red hanggun of the two choices you gave me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Blade_1
Jan 24, 2003, 05:40 PM
Okie dokey! Im going to bed now i may have time to respond in the morning if not its going to be when i get it from work which is about 20 hours from now.