PDA

View Full Version : PC the best weapon

pirate
Jun 5, 2008, 10:04 AM
whats sup every on me and my cousin cant chose what is the BEST WEAPON! IN THE GAME, so i want to here for you what is the best weapon to use for a hunter.

VanHalen
Jun 5, 2008, 10:07 AM
Longswords. All of them.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jun 5, 2008, 10:11 AM
Frying Pan =~.^=

DC_PLAYER
Jun 5, 2008, 06:05 PM
select the weapon type you want.
search for the best atp/ata weapon
add %

each weapon has a purpose, oraotiagito has a great atp but ppl can kill far faster with a charge vulcans.

resuming, there's no best weapon, you can use item comparison section on this site, select the weapon type and then compare atp or ata, from there you decide the best one.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 6, 2008, 12:34 AM
Rika's claw. It's status has a more evened out and higher status than any sword weapon out there that I have seen.
But not everyone can equipe the claw.
Tsukimuri J sword is a good choice for the heavy bladed hunter type.
OriAgito is a great blade weapon.
Victor Axe is also pretty sturdy for a good weapon to use.

There are alote of "best weapons out there" It just depends on what weapon type you're aiming for.

Pretty much what ever is big bad and super rare is what is the best.

Lance813
Jun 6, 2008, 03:30 PM
DB's Saber.....

Naahh it depends

DC_PLAYER
Jun 6, 2008, 03:49 PM
DB's Saber.....

Naahh it depends

i have one db's saber that enables me to kill a lvl 200 racast in 1 hit
(humar+lvl 15 shifta+45% machine+critical special)

pirate
Jun 21, 2008, 08:36 AM
well for me is the boomas arm

Kadajenova
Jun 21, 2008, 09:18 AM
Best melee weap is Excalibur : 950 ATP + Bersek
Best ranged weap : Heaven Striker
Best magic weap : Psycho wand

NegaTsukasa
Jun 21, 2008, 11:22 AM
The Rika's Claw has by far the best equaled out all around status in the game for a hunter if you don't have Blue Burst.

I compared it to other uber powerful weapons and its by far the best in upping DEF, ATk, ATA, and all other things. It's like a part weapon part sheild, but its attacks are heavy and slow.

J Sword would be next in line. It's sad that people go right to the J-sword and don't mention the power of Rika's claw.

Banish
Jun 21, 2008, 12:43 PM
Probably a weapon with a high % Hit and Beserk/Charge.

TsukasaDCX
Jun 21, 2008, 02:42 PM
The Rika's Claw has by far the best equaled out all around status in the game for a hunter if you don't have Blue Burst.

I compared it to other uber powerful weapons and its by far the best in upping DEF, ATk, ATA, and all other things. It's like a part weapon part sheild, but its attacks are heavy and slow.

J Sword would be next in line. It's sad that people go right to the J-sword and don't mention the power of Rika's claw.

Truth

Out_Kast
Jun 21, 2008, 02:45 PM
I fell ridiculously in love with my Heaven Striker.
And, as a bonus point, I found it myself! ;3