PDA

View Full Version : T Degahna Cannon 10/10.

Eyce_Theon
Jun 5, 2008, 02:46 PM
I've had this epic cannon since before AoI came out, and I've loved it so. But I now find myself using lasers less and less on Eyce; the only class he plays now that can use it is PT, and I prefer to use other weapons in this case. I've started using lasers alot more on Grant, my CAST alt; but I plan on making him a Gunmaster, so I can not use my beloved A rank cannon.

Since I won't be using it in the future, I would prefer it not to simply gather dust in my PM's bowels. I offer it up for trade hoping I will get offers of other epicness - but if nothing I'm offered interests me enough, I suppose I'll just have to keep it and see if I use it in the future.

Now, for a want list...I'll just make a list of things I currently need or don't have. If you offer made melee weapons, I won't accept anything with a bad %. It just doesn't feel right. If you offer made gun or tech weapons, I'd prefer no breaks on it, unless it's already ground relatively high or maxed.

MELEE
*Agito Repca (board, or with no breaks.)
De Ragan Slayic
Kan Yu
Muktengek
-Mugunruk (if very good%)
Bil De Axe (non-earth)
Gudda Iggac (non-fire, non-ice)
Tyrant Spadac
Grand Cross
Zanshu-Misaki
-Yamata-Misaki
Silence Claw
*Carriguine Rucar (non-ice)
Double Agito
Stag Cutralli

RANGED
*Rattlesnake
*Needle Cannon
Bulletdance
-Rikauteri
Hoshi-Kikami
-Shi-Kikami

TECHNIC
*Kazarod

ARMOR
Castest Line
Shinowa Line (non-lightning)
De Colte Line (non-neutral, non-light)

UNITS
Sori/Mind
Cati/Power
Stun/Resist

MATERIALS
Goldania
Nanopolymer
Grinder Base S (in bulk)

OTHER
*S+10s
Mucho meseta

EDIT: Oh, also. I'd much prefer offers be posted, rather than PM'd. I might not even reply to PM's at all. Added armors and units to wants.

kyle21
Jun 5, 2008, 04:59 PM
I'll give you Needle Cannon 0/10 and Stun/Resist. Maybe some Meseta.

Syl
Jun 5, 2008, 05:40 PM
Going by your wants, does any of this interest you?

34% Yamata-Misaki, Silence Claw 0/10, Tyrant Spadac board, De Colte Line, Cati/Power, Sori/Mind, 4x Nanopolymers, Bulletdance board

I'd be willing to toss in the mats for the spadac, and I'd be willing to trade all of that for it >_>

Kerry157
Jun 5, 2008, 05:43 PM
1 meseta for hacked cannon

XenithFlare
Jun 5, 2008, 05:50 PM
Hrm... I've got:

Rikauteri 0/9 (was SO pissed it broke going to +2 on three luck with a +10 grinder...)
Bulletdance (currently synthing, will let you know the outcome)
Cati / Power
De Colte Line
Shinowa Line {b}
Nanopolymer x10
Stag Cutralli

Plus a 3/10 Hirokteri I wouldn't mind parting with, if it means I can keep the Rikauteri. XD I'm willing to trade it all, too... been hunting this damn thing for the longest time ><

Eyce_Theon
Jun 5, 2008, 06:00 PM

Rofl. I said I had it before AoI, but not THAT far back. I bought the board for 20 mil with the assistance of a friend, made it, and ground it the next day.

There have been some good offers so far, on both trade boards. I should clarify my minor wants though, since almost every offer contains a Yamata-Misaki. (* means very interested, - means minorly interested)

changes:
*Rattlesnake (forgot)
-Mugunruk (if very good%)
-Yamata-Misaki
-Rikauteri
-Shi-Kikami
De Colte Line (non-neutral, non-light)

Also, someone not on the boards has offered me a Psycho Wand and Needle Cannon 3/10. I already have a Pwand however, so I'm still considering all offers.

MaximusLight
Jun 5, 2008, 07:29 PM
I got a 20% lightning Mugunruk and some nanopolymers...
(that's about it though)

XenithFlare
Jun 5, 2008, 07:33 PM
Could ya at least let us know whether you're considering/not interested in current offers? :p

Eyce_Theon
Jun 5, 2008, 08:06 PM
Sure. I like your offer Xenith, but I think Sylvia's overshadows it with more things I want. On the other trade boards, Kizeragi has offered me a 34% Yamata-misaki 3/10, 32% ice Kan Yu, 30 Nanopolymer and 5 mil, I'd say he's the best offer on that side of things.

Trinitaria
Jun 5, 2008, 10:25 PM
Hmm, this I am interested in. I would like to take a stab on this I have the following to trade:

99 Nanopolymers
30 Goldania
234 S rank grinder base

[B] Needle Cannon
[B] Grand Cross
[B] Muktengek (11* spear)
[B] Shinowa Line
3x [B] Carriguine Rucar

Stub/Resist

Meseta

These I have avaible for trade, not all for the 10/10. Let me know which of these we can mix and match, okie ?

Eyce_Theon
Jun 5, 2008, 11:08 PM
Trinitaria's offer is very...tempting...but I have more news. The offer with the Pwand has changed. It is now Rattlesnake 2/10, Needle Cannon 3/10, 50 mil; quite a hefty offer. I have a lot to choose from, and this topic is just hours old. :o

EDIT: That indecisive bidder just took the meseta away from the Needle and Snake. No longer a top bidder imo.

XenithFlare
Jun 6, 2008, 12:18 AM
If a 2/10 Rattlesnake and 3/10 Needle Cannon only makes you go, "Eeh," there's too much greed involved for me to continue wanting to top the offers. :p Good luck everyone.

Tetsaru
Jun 6, 2008, 12:34 AM
My trading thread is always open as well. I ain't trading half my FG palette for it, though. >_>; Lemme know if something interests you.

DarthLasek
Jun 6, 2008, 01:01 AM
34% Dark Rucar, 38% ice mugunruk, uhh...and other stuff ? :)

Chuck_Norris
Jun 6, 2008, 04:11 AM

Go away, troll.

Check my trade list, eyce. :wacko:

Kizeragi
Jun 6, 2008, 06:16 AM
Sure. I like your offer Xenith, but I think Sylvia's overshadows it with more things I want. On the other trade boards, Kizeragi has offered me a 34% Yamata-misaki 3/10, 32% ice Kan Yu, 30 Nanopolymer and 5 mil, I'd say he's the best offer on that side of things.

^^;

I'm still unsure if I want to add my Rucar and other stuff n_n;

RustyS
Jun 6, 2008, 08:46 AM
I'll offer you 75M for it

Eyce_Theon
Jun 6, 2008, 09:30 AM
If a 2/10 Rattlesnake and 3/10 Needle Cannon only makes you go, "Eeh," there's too much greed involved for me to continue wanting to top the offers. :p Good luck everyone.

Heh, a Rattlesnake isn't worth as much to me as to other people. :P I have to keep in mind how useful it will be to me, and my Blackbull is 6/6. It isn't like I refused the offer because I thought its value sucked, I just think some of the other offers will benefit my equipment more ;)

I still have alot to decide from...

RustyS
Jun 6, 2008, 09:38 AM
and your answer to my offer?

Eyce_Theon
Jun 6, 2008, 09:49 AM
Sorry, I won't let it go for pure meseta.

Kizeragi
Jun 6, 2008, 10:04 AM
Okay, I will add my 30% Rucar If that makes any difference n_n But I'll take out the 5 mil meseta in that case.

Eyce_Theon
Jun 6, 2008, 12:43 PM
I've decided that I'll make my final decision 2 hours from now. That way the thread will have been active for one full day, giving most people a chance to offer. Lots of people have posted tempting offers, but I'd say SylviaEspada's the leading offer. We'll see.

As a reminder, her offer is: 34% Yamata-misaki, Silence Claw, [B] Tyrant Spadac + mats, [B] Bulletdance, De Colte Line, Cati/Power, Sori/Mind, 4x Nanopolymers

Eyce_Theon
Jun 6, 2008, 02:44 PM
That's then end then, Sylvia gets the cannon. I thank you all for offering!