PDA

View Full Version : get money fast, i need a good way to get some fast

S0meguy25
Jun 5, 2008, 09:56 PM
Plz help me im trying to save up for really expensive but rare things if any of u guys can help tha would totally be appreciated

RemiusTA
Jun 5, 2008, 10:52 PM
two words.

Player.

Shop.

ashley50
Jun 6, 2008, 02:51 AM
or...Grind missions over and over, i.e. WHite Beast

Amalga
Jun 6, 2008, 03:50 AM
You're at level 88 and you really find it that hard to find money? You should have a shop open by now.

Come on. I did that at level 20.

darkante
Jun 6, 2008, 04:45 AM
You're at level 88 and you really find it that hard to find money? You should have a shop open by now.

Come on. I did that at level 20.

I remember way back, last year..i were lv 12 and that were back then when a random dude just gave me enough money to open a shop cause he feelt that i should do that. :P
So i did lol.

afterthoughtz
Jun 6, 2008, 07:21 AM
I have just learned the value of the player shop yesterday, i only had about 250k and pretty much had nobody to run with in order to get meseta, so i decided to search the bot and find something to sell, within 3 hours i topped 3.5mil. Needless to say, i'm a huge fan of the player shop

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 6, 2008, 07:47 AM
If you have the extra meseta. (and a somewhat pure PM) you could just make some stuff....thats how i do it.
I just make a bunch of 9* stuff and anything thats comes very good (28% and up) then i put it in my shop....they may not all sell that day but they will sell at one point if someone wants them.

S0meguy25
Jun 6, 2008, 06:31 PM
I have a shop but im still poor and i have been doing s2 missions and have been looking fr stuff for ever but cant find a single thing

Abashi76
Jun 6, 2008, 11:10 PM
I could give you some, contact one of my characters below in my sig.

RemiusTA
Jun 7, 2008, 03:33 PM
I held off making a player shop until i hit 70.

I finally did it one day before going to sleep.

Woke up, had 11 mil in my bank.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 7, 2008, 04:12 PM
Unfortunatley, you gotta have stuff to sell.

Side question: do people pay for [B]'s as well?

Dragwind
Jun 7, 2008, 05:17 PM
There's a degree to how "fast" you can go, and the variables vary.

Things you can do-

Open a player shop, sell A-S rank boards and weapons of interest to the economy.

If you solo, bring your PM or NPC with you, pick up all meseta drops, pick up other junk and sell it to the NPC shop.

I also recommend The Black Nest for meseta drops.

If you pick up excess Kerseline, Vulcaline, etc, and you don't use them, sell them to the NPC.

Etc, etc.

Kylie
Jun 7, 2008, 11:52 PM
I get most of mine through luck - I find rare stuff and sell it, or I synth stuff and sell off the stuff I don't want or really high percentages that I decide aren't worth keeping. :-P

Ken_Silver
Jun 8, 2008, 09:39 PM
Lucky guns. I am at level 88 with a player and I still am broke. Just got my PM to level up completely and I stay broke (I am on the PC/PS2 servers.) I don't get any good drops except Junaline and that type of stuff.

Call it luck of the underpaid Guardian. :(

And my player shop attracts visitors like Spinach attracts Elementary school Kids: not many if any.

Skyly
Jun 8, 2008, 09:47 PM
A lot of people make money by under-cutting sadly to say.. Have a look into your inventory and see what you find.. you might have some high value in there.

Stryker Diaz
Jun 8, 2008, 10:18 PM
Player shop is starting to suck now and days.... people are decreasing the value of great weapons cause they wanna sell fast... I swore I saw someone selling blackbull for 4 mil yesterday >>

Kletian123
Jun 12, 2008, 05:13 PM
I like all of these "easy money" successes but no actual story. This is EXACTLY what I hear:
1. Open Shop
2. Sell Junk
3. ????
4. 10 Mil in 3 hours

That just doesn't happen anymore. What kind of crap sells accumulatively over 3 hours, minus crazy S ranks that you need money to get in the first place? To make A-Ranks, you almost spend more money buying the materials to make the damn thing, only to lose 20k in the process of making it. (i.e. copernias) Sure you could farm for a week, hoping that you get 150 of the same mat with only a 6% chance of dropping, make the items, and hopefully by either the price wont drop or the item you want shoots up in price. You can't win unless you already have the millions you need.

goldbrease
Jun 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
how about those mushroom light things from the collector mission? someone told me those sell really well.

Raveno
Jun 16, 2008, 02:44 PM
first post, super noob question here...where can I find these player shops? like if I want to buy stuff...and how would I go by setting up my own shop? thanks

Scottbot
Jun 16, 2008, 03:15 PM
farm TD S for BB's, sell them for 0/10 for 7million i had 8 in my shop at one point.

Sekani
Jun 16, 2008, 03:31 PM
I like all of these "easy money" successes but no actual story. This is EXACTLY what I hear:
1. Open Shop
2. Sell Junk
3. ????
4. 10 Mil in 3 hours

Nice to see someone else noticed the absurdity of these anecdotes. Player shops aren't the magical meseta magnets they used to be. The only way you're gonna make a lot of cash these days is by being stupid lucky and finding something rare that you don't want or can't use.

Ogni-XR21
Jun 16, 2008, 03:34 PM
There is an item you can buy in the Variety shop (Guardians Colony 2nd Floor iirc) called "Open Shop", with this item go to your PM and choose "Redecorate" to open the shop.

You then have a terminal where you can set up what to sell at which price, it's easy to handle.

You find other players shops by accessing the console in your bedroom (or if you have a shop also at the counter) and choose "search for a shop". Best way to search is "Search by condition" there you can see the price what stuff is selling for and you have some neat search options.

Ogni-XR21
Jun 16, 2008, 03:43 PM
Nice to see someone else noticed the absurdity of these anecdotes. Player shops aren't the magical meseta magnets they used to be. The only way you're gonna make a lot of cash these days is by being stupid lucky and finding something rare that you don't want or can't use.

Well, if you have been playing for months without selling anything you can make some quick cash. When I came back from my break after 1up recently I sold lots of stuff I had collected over time, mostly 10 - 13 star materials. Made me almost 15 million in a few days. If you have 10 catilium and another 20 nanopolymer there is easy money to be made. But it might be a good idea to check which mats you might need yourself later (check the item database here to see what mat is used in which board), otherwise you might end up regretting that you sold of everything...

One thing I would reccomend when selling mats is NOT sell for the cheapest price, put the stuff up for an average amount so you will still be on the first page. The cheapest one will always sell, once these are gone you often end up selling your more expensive stuff because people buy just this one more mat that is missing to get everything for their synth even if the price is a bit higher than the cheapest stuff was...

Raveno
Jun 16, 2008, 09:18 PM
There is an item you can buy in the Variety shop (Guardians Colony 2nd Floor iirc) called "Open Shop", with this item go to your PM and choose "Redecorate" to open the shop.

You then have a terminal where you can set up what to sell at which price, it's easy to handle.

You find other players shops by accessing the console in your bedroom (or if you have a shop also at the counter) and choose "search for a shop". Best way to search is "Search by condition" there you can see the price what stuff is selling for and you have some neat search options.

thanks, another question, I just bought a PM Device GH454 (I thought you had to purchase a PM lol) how do you replace it with the old one? or what does this item do?

Ogni-XR21
Jun 17, 2008, 12:39 AM
You have to feed the PM Device to your PM, but it has to be evolved into that certain type of PM to use the respective item. In your case you would need to have a PM in the GH45X family in order to use this item.
Then there are EX PM Devices (or something like that) which can be used to change your PM to whatever type you want regardless of what family of PM it currently is, but in order to use this item you PM must have reached a certain battle level (which it gains when you take it into combat with you once it has reached lvl 80). You can find out more about PM's in one of the guides which you can find in the stickied post in this forum (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93419).