PDA

View Full Version : Alright my first Acrofighter

Stryker Diaz
Jun 5, 2008, 10:27 PM
well I gotta say I love him already, I chose him to be a human to be an anomoly among the crowd of races xD

kk how does this Pallete look its just what I got so far, and this is off of the top of my head, I dont have this Pallete yet but probably by tomorrow I can get them all and use it since I basically got to lvl 35 in two days xD.

Preta/Halp Serafi
Preta/Sanzu-Hiken
Preta/Sanzu-Hiken
Ruby Bullet/Nei Claw
Lumiess Blau
Twin Ruby Bullet

Nei claw is there just due to the fact that I love it xD Loved it in PSO and I still love it now oh and yes I am getting all of the PA skills for the melee weapons, im not bothering with the Gun PA's except for the storebought ones.

I have a good 5 mil in my grasp right now so tell me anything Ill probably be able to afford anything thats not insane >>;; or even if it is i can probably afford a horribley broken one xD Most of Acrofighters Weapons inexpensive

Severad
Jun 6, 2008, 02:08 AM
hi,

i would swap the pretas for some other range mags like ebrozike or frauduke.
cuz they can inflict status effects and their laser is penetrating.

i also recommend cards, above pa lvl 11+ they can easily outdamage handguns (card regas 7+ are easy to grind and cheap)
u've already got the twin ruby bullet for first person shooting view.

ashley50
Jun 6, 2008, 02:48 AM
Twin Sabers...

Hrith
Jun 6, 2008, 06:06 AM
Don't ignore two-handed weapons just because you get no S in them.

Knuckles and twin sabers are the most damaging weapon types on AF.

Dragwind
Jun 7, 2008, 05:14 PM
Don't keep your pallete static either, change it up as needed. Knuckles and twin sabers will work well also. They have great PA's, and they really benefit from the speed boost. Be sure to pick up as many Twin DBs and Twin Durandals while you can.

stukasa
Jun 8, 2008, 01:18 AM
The previous posters have all given you good advice. Preta is a joke weapon, if you want a good Shadoog (RCSM) use a Ground element S-rank (for Stun) or a Fire Sonichi (ATP debuff and knockdown). You can get the Fire Sonichi for 20 Gold Badges when we get the MAG extension, be sure to get one! Also, (in my opinion) you should lose the Ruby Bullet. Twin Handguns are better than single handguns and you already have a pair of twins in your palette. I would substitute the Ruby Bullet with another Shadoog, probably a Ground Ebrozike/Frauduke.

Other than that, your pallete is looking pretty good! Just remember what Hrith said, don't neglect the two-handed weapons. Knuckles, Twin Sabers and Twin Claws are all good weapons that work even better with an AF's speed boost. Also keep in mind Dragwind's advice, change your weapons depending on what mission you're planning to do.

Here's an example of my typical palette:

Twin Handguns
Shadoog / Dagger
Shadoog / Saber
Knuckles
Twin Sabers
Twin Claws

Sometimes I substitute the Saber or Dagger with a Claw, and sometimes I substitute one of the two-handed weapons with Twin Daggers. Find what works best for you! ^^

Stryker Diaz
Jun 8, 2008, 08:45 AM
I was thinking about waiting on Twin Neiclaw before I stuck Twins in there but I might as well get the PA's up while im waiting xD I like Preta, but only cause its look, ill probably just keep it and then switch out the other two Preta with Frauduke and Sonichi. I personally really hate knuckles so ill be sure to switch in Twin Sabers and Twin claws every now and then, welll atleast till I et my Twin Dagger PA up to lvl 20 which wont take long cause of PA rebalance which on that note is insane, I got three attack PA up to 23 yesterday >>;;