PDA

View Full Version : Someone's been watching too many cartoons

Retehi
Jun 5, 2008, 11:28 PM
http://yeinjee.com/2008/cambodian-man-inflated-his-kid-with-air-hose/

It took a second for this to sink in, then I shamelessly started laughing.

Monochrome
Jun 5, 2008, 11:32 PM
I can just see the mother's massive /FACEPALM reaction when her husband tries to explain this...

Shadowpawn
Jun 5, 2008, 11:35 PM
Looks like Social Darwinism missed one.

Weeaboolits
Jun 5, 2008, 11:44 PM
Hopefully the mother filed for sole custody after that.

SubstanceD
Jun 6, 2008, 03:35 AM
Why The fuck did he do that!?!

And don't even get me started with the air hose in his 5 year old son's anus thing. The first poster on that site has the perfect comment for this, "What??? Why would a father insert ANY kind of object like that into his child's anus?"

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 04:59 AM
I can just see the mother's massive BITCHSLAP reaction when her husband tries to explain this...

Fix'd.

I don't really know. This is really bad.

Although, I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh.

Shiro_Ryuu
Jun 6, 2008, 09:23 AM
Wow, what a dumbass. That wife isn't gonna facepalm him, she's prolly gonna try to beat the shit out of him, or if she's anything like my mom, you'll see her in jail for killing the husband. I'm glad that kid is still alive though, that's the important part.

ABDUR101
Jun 6, 2008, 01:09 PM
You guys do realise there are fetishists who are into this sort of thing, right?

And wow, a father and a five year old son. Really, that kids gonna have this haunting him for a while; it could have really turned out bad.

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2008, 09:22 PM
When the story said "and blew him up", I was like, "what the fuck he BLEW HIM UP!?"
But I did laugh..I feel sorry for the kid as well though.

Kylie
Jun 6, 2008, 09:46 PM
Oh... my... God. :nono:
What did he think would happen?

AC9breaker
Jun 7, 2008, 03:40 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw a Spongebob Episode like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s96pOJXV4

washuguy
Jun 7, 2008, 06:47 AM
Why The fuck did he do that!?!

And don't even get me started with the air hose in his 5 year old son's anus thing. The first poster on that site has the perfect comment for this, "What??? Why would a father insert ANY kind of object like that into his child's anus?"

Cause hes an ass... No pun intended... WHO STICKS ANYTHYING UP A CHILDS ASS (except a thermometer maybe), you don't do that. Its common sense! But then again its something people lack these days. Whatever, the kid is ok... I just hope he dosn't get any ideas after this wink wink...