rowolf
Jun 6, 2008, 11:52 AM
ok look we all have to agree psu has had its upsets

ill start

Dark falz is not, i repaet, is NOT a worm they revamed from de rol le

if anyone knows from pso

DF is a godly thing that is always a fun final boss

That "DARK GOD" such a load of crap

Now countless updates have also been screwed up, am i wrong, nope and u all can agree.

The AOI 20$ expansion, what BS it gave us nothing but a new loading screen, and later accesse to new items, that are givin to use slowly

the new items that was given to use first? was Orig psu items promised from the 1up cup.

not to mention i pay, we all pay, almost 10$ a month.

i get better productivity from Guildwars, and thats free online

so i think imma break the game cd as its worth more to do that than to waste the gas driving to gamestop

Kanore
Jun 6, 2008, 11:54 AM
Oh yeah thanks for restating a majority of peoples' problems with the game in a crude fashion

Amalga
Jun 6, 2008, 11:54 AM
That's preposterous.

You don't pay for your gas.

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 6, 2008, 11:55 AM
Well I must say I wasn't impressed with the Dark Falz fight...but oh well I guess.

Retehi
Jun 6, 2008, 11:56 AM
In before F gattaca defending PSU to the death.

rowolf
Jun 6, 2008, 11:59 AM

ill start

if anyone knows from pso

Now countless updates have also been screwed up, am i wrong, nope and u all can agree.

The AOI 20$ expansion, what BS it gave us nothing but a new loading screen, and later accesse to new items, that are givin to use slowly

the new items that was given to use first? was Orig psu items promised from the 1up cup.

so i think imma break the game cd as its worth more to do that than to waste the gas driving to gamestop

That's preposterous.

You don't pay for your gas.

lolyour right, only my blood i give every 56 days does

DAMASCUS
Jun 6, 2008, 12:04 PM
At least we got a preview of how dissapointing Dark Fish was yes? It was clearly a hold over for the true re-skin later...of the dark god :D

Juza
Jun 6, 2008, 12:17 PM
if anyone knows from pso

:roll:

...Must resist urge to rail on steaming turd that was PSO's 'Dark Falz'.

Every time you compare that pile of reeking feces to Dark Falz, you make the weird guy squirming in the streets of Kadary cry.

Why won't anyone think of the weird guy squirming in the streets of Kadary?

Jaspaller
Jun 6, 2008, 12:24 PM
Dark fish was a large disappointment. Just another reskin with a few new tricks :roll:

beatrixkiddo
Jun 6, 2008, 12:27 PM
The irony of people complaining about Dark Falz is hilarious. The PSO version was nothing like the Phantasy Star version, yet people who played PSO complain that the PSU version is nothing like the PSO version. It's not THE REAL DARK FALZ, etc

Shadaki-Kun
Jun 6, 2008, 12:45 PM
Well..at least the other Dark Falz bosses weren't worm re skins right?>_> Though, I like this new story mission.

AlexCraig
Jun 6, 2008, 01:28 PM
Words from Alex Craig, a PSO-only player:

I have to laugh myself at this whole "Dark Falz doesn't look like that!" crap. This seems to come from those who played/play PSO. What they forget is the message from Red Ring Rico Tyrell in the Ruins, where she said, and I quote:

IT has no form. IT has no body of its own.

DF has changed a LOT throughout the series. He was some ugly blue thing in PS, he was some demonic shapeshifter in PSO, and it is a fish in PSU. Quit whining. It will probably change again in the next PS series.

rowolf
Jun 6, 2008, 01:44 PM
The irony of people complaining about Dark Falz is hilarious. The PSO version was nothing like the Phantasy Star version, yet people who played PSO complain that the PSU version is nothing like the PSO version. It's not THE REAL DARK FALZ, etc

look i know pso dark falz is not to orig, that it was something behind red ring rico or something turing into it

and old Phantasy star it was a monster 2d thing lol

but in PSU calling the fish dark falz, and its nothing but a new skin of rol le, is a JOKE

Ri0T
Jun 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
Jeez. Don't you guys know by now? The DE ROL re-skin of Dark Falz is Dark Falz' baby form. In the mission we got from this last update, you get to fight another version of Dark Falz, and yes, it's still another reskin of a different boss.

Yes, it's still a joke, but I'm still playing, and will continue to do so until i get incredibly bored

Kylie
Jun 6, 2008, 03:08 PM
This is such an old, beaten tale. :disapprove: The expansion brought more to the game than that, in my opinion, but I agree there are issues and frustrations to PSU that makes one wonder why they're paying money to play it. But there's a reason to stay if you tolerate it, whether it's for friends or faith that SEGA will get their act together, etc. /sigh

Nitro Vordex
Jun 6, 2008, 03:19 PM
*rehash of old whining*

http://extremespin.org/forum/images/smilies/customsigns/fail.gif

Abashi76
Jun 6, 2008, 03:42 PM
Which quest was this, how do I play it?

Ri0T
Jun 6, 2008, 03:54 PM
This is such an old, beaten tale. :disapprove: The expansion brought more to the game than that, in my opinion, but I agree there are issues and frustrations to PSU that makes one wonder why they're paying money to play it. But there's a reason to stay if you tolerate it, whether it's for friends or faith that SEGA will get their act together, etc. /sigh
This is pretty much how i feel about it too. Although, I don't have any real friends that play anymore, but I have enough fun as it is in PUGs.

I'd already taken about a year break from PSU. Playing all the other crap MMO's out there for that long of a time really made me appreciate how fun PSU is. Their Customer service is and always has been crap, but the game in itself is very enjoyable. It's also good to see that they are "trying" to increase their customer support lately. Hopefully it will continue on that path.

With or without change though, i will still continue to play PSU. I will probably get bored one day, take another break, and will eventually come back again, and wonder why I ever left in the first place. (again)

Iduno
Jun 6, 2008, 04:25 PM
Words from Alex Craig, a PSO-only player:

I have to laugh myself at this whole "Dark Falz doesn't look like that!" crap. This seems to come from those who played/play PSO. What they forget is the message from Red Ring Rico Tyrell in the Ruins, where she said, and I quote:

DF has changed a LOT throughout the series. He was some ugly blue thing in PS, he was some demonic shapeshifter in PSO, and it is a fish in PSU. Quit whining. It will probably change again in the next PS series.

Next time her will probably be a dragon, as will all the other bosses but each with slightly different colour palettes (the next step from reskins)

He will die in 1 hit from a C rank weapon and the mission points and meseta will be in the millions
He will give max exp and drop a random S rank weapon with 100% chance

(This seems to be the best preciction from where segac is heading)

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2008, 09:31 PM
Thanks for wasting your time and mine, don't bother coming here to act like you know EVERYTHING and you're right about EVERYTHING. You're entitled you your opinion, sure, but as nitro said, "FAIL!" I swear people make accounts here just to bitch about stuff then leave and never come back.

Finalzone
Jun 7, 2008, 03:04 AM

ill start

if anyone knows from pso

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/10/wtf.JPG

zandra117
Jun 7, 2008, 05:24 PM
I wouldnt mind if dark falz wasnt a reskin. I really dont care they had made it the PSO dark falz or not. The fact that they made it a reskin of a boss already in the game is the problem. There has been a different dark falz in every phantasy star game, but none of them was a reskin untill now, and thats what makes this a major dissapointment.